Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
‘I WOULDN’T BOTHER LISTENING TO THE FIRST FEW EPISODES’ 🤣🤣🤣

Way to go Beggy to promote your podcast you stupid bint 🤣
I’ve only listened to the latest one…I thought the sound quality was awful so what on earth were the other ones qualities like?

Reactions: 2
In fairness she did mention about fake tanning before holidays. I still think it's hilarious out of all the things she's been criticised for, that was one she blubbered about, the bottom lippy reverberating against the top one on her vlog. Same as the classic cat one. Spoilt, self centred Binny at her best. 🙀
Oh sorry, I missed that! The vlog is a strong memory for me!

• Haha

Kittymum

I’m not body shaming at all as I actually think she looks good for a mum of 3, but those bikinis aren’t flattering in the slightest. She should go for plain, structured styles to give her shape and lift, not New Look cheapies meant for teenagers.
I thought the same, I feel she should have bigger bikini bottoms- like midi or high waisted - would suit her better as a middle aged woman!!

Hairyetta

VIP Member
I didn't spot that it was a copy and paste job - even worse!! I was comparing her ad to Foodie Quines - worlds apart!
Not even comparable. Binnys was non existent. I can see she's posted a few more stories this morning, embarrassed were you Chinny?

#hereforit

Isn’t it 1.5 years until Lee is 40?! I’m fairly sure he is the same age as me, which is the one and only similarity between me and the Meldrums. And isn’t his birthday in August, about the same time as Poppy’s? Skiing? 🤯

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Think she posted a tornado warning that was issued for their area last night!
Imagine the strop if she’s been without power all night and then the schools are closed today due to no power!!