Mrs Meldrum #142 Let’s hope Lee gets the horn for Ozzy Osbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She often buys water bombs for friends birthdays as they're a right treat! 🤣 What a hoot. But this is the woman who bought her daughter plasters for her birthday.

And the bag of pens "for to keep you organised."

What a Summer hols they're in for!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not just an advert for wish waterbombs but with Klarna to pay for them in instalments 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ha ha ha ha ha!
She is now scraping the barrel for ads.

Sso far from Neilson holidays and free appliances!
Pens and water balloons 👏

Imagine they was your life. Nope I can’t either!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's the wish.com of influencers.

Cheap, crap quality and lives life at the slowest pace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As usual she is behind the times! Beggy, the go to site for cheap crap is now Temu! Mind you, I don't know if they do Klarna. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still think it's uncanny how much that dog looks like Charles Dance

(sorry Charles 😬)
IMG_8627.jpeg

(If I disappear from here suddenly I, you’ll know someone has gone through my pic collages and the shame is so much, I’ve left the country under a new identity)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WTF even is this 😳 water bombs a treat that you pay for on Klarna - a top that doesn’t fit and and an ice cube tray. I can’t even process the dog pictures 🫣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course the simpleton doesn’t understand the hype around Barbie. She’s come straight out of uni, had three kids, and has never worked a day in her life. Wouldn’t know a positive role model for girls and women if they slapped her in the face. Lost cause and those poor children with such a negative role model in their lives.

• Sad
That ad is disgusting. Cheap tat website advertised by the cheapest of them all. What a message, order heaps of plastic shite but don't give a toss about debt as you can the pay it up. It's gross on so (so) many levels. 🤢 Presented by a manic little toilet brush.

Meanwhile the Catherine Tyndesley 'Ranty Cath' thread is hilarious, it's like deja vu only set in Manchester instead of Inchmarlo. Apparently the greedy witch has been outed by loads of suppliers sharing her begging emails, can you imagine Beggy's sent email box? 😂. I'm gobsmacked at how many people don't realise this goes on all the time even with scummy mummy's like Meldrum. The Daily Mail is on a roll, it should do a search within its own previous articles, they'd find a few great stories to update us on about these women next door and their ice cream pennies.

[QUOTE
I feel like 400 cals to then sit on the sofa is quite a lot.
But it's not the protein shake, the protein shake is just symbolic of her lack of nutrition knowledge
Not really, average recommended calorie intake for a woman is 2000. 400 cals for breakfast is bang on I’d say. Even if you were aiming for a deficit I wouldn’t go much lower than that if your intention is to not eat again until lunch. I’m not saying she needs to have the protein powder by any means, i think it’s ridiculous when she’s not in the gym. I just don’t think that it’s contributing to her weight gain.
[/QUOTE]
Most women don’t need 2000
My recommended calorie intake is Just over 1700
To loose any weight I need to be eating 1500 and under

Reactions: 10
Poor Poppy, about to turn 6 and still called 'the baby'. 😖 I bet half of that crap she peddled from wish has been wrapped up for her birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did Daddy buy more balloons for P than last year because we slated the lack of effort, or were they free from Wish?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No matter how many holidays, bathroom refurb, fad jewellery, a Tesla, a Peleton, a gym membership doing a Wish order for pens, waterbombs, an ice cube tray and a bubble gun on Klarna says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.