Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here here. She embodies the worst of the whole ‘throw away’ wasteful culture that surely everyone knows we need to move away from? How can such consumerism be the basis for a career? They probably have a 35 year mortgage, the content she spews out is rarely relevant at the moment yet alone in 20-30 years. Sustainability is main stream with people being made aware by David Attenborough highlighting plastic waste, Stacey Dooley and the fast fashion pollution documentary.
Reb is on a sinking ship with her whole ‘brand’
As do so many others not just her I don’t know of any others apart from that Mamalina

No spend Jan, a tango filter tan, will anyone be at home for the Tesco delivery man?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Some of you guys are actual nasty trolls. It is BEYOND outrageous what you guys are implying.

I found this blog because I got blocked for stating an opinion that differed from Mrs M. And I the more I watched, she was becoming a person I just didn’t enjoy watching anymore (for reasons I’v already stated).

But to imply that she she is a terrible mother who doesn’t feed her hungry children is ABSURD, and to phone NSPCC....my lord [emoji85]. I have 2, and everyday find my feet in new ways. We ALLL do, none of us are perfect, but the bunch of you on here that imply you haven’t ever made any mistakes, are actually coming across worse than her. I’m all for pointing out her wrong-doings and the way she treats the people that butter her bread.

You don’t offend me at all, I just want you all to know, your all as uncalled for as she is. Absolutely outrageous!!
Who made you Moderator?

Honey, the point of this trash thread is to give us the freedom to post comments & opinions without censorship or others telling us what we can or can’t do. YOU are in fact the “troll” coming on here to dictate what you think is wrong with our comments. Read the terms & conditions. Get with the programme! ?

Reactions: 18
This reminds me of edgy and all her blocking, deleting & the good old taking a step back ? before anyone loses their tit I'm not saying she's an abuser, but she definitely shows some narcissistic traits.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know it’s a wee bit shite, but it’s my first try...

Reb’s mood’s shifted, the sheep have lifted, spending banned unless it’s #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Making money off your mum’s pressie...no, just no.
See I just don’t buy (no pun intended) that it was a “pressie from her Mum”.

It’s yet another way around the no spend (oh my goodness I’m actually sick of saying that myself) and then to have the audacity to add an affiliate link ? she’s a head.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
See I just don’t buy (no pun intended) that it was a “pressie from her Mum”.

It’s yet another way around the no spend (oh my goodness I’m actually sick of saying that myself) and then to have the audacity to add an affiliate link ? she’s a head.
To be honest, I didn’t buy it either and I think it might be one of her bizarre ways to seem more relatable or “organic” so she can soften the blow of an affiliate link somehow?

Obviously it does neither -for us at least- it just makes her out to be an even more disingenuous, leeching individual.

Reactions: 9
This reminds me of edgy and all her blocking, deleting & the good old taking a step back ? before anyone loses their tit I'm not saying she's an abuser, but she definitely shows some narcissistic traits.
Without a doubt narcissistic traits.

Reactions: 5
She's slowly moving away from the grey and yet stay tuned for a video about buying the right grey paint;)
Bloody hypocrite!

Reactions: 6
My moneys on it being a gifted exchange “pressie” just sayin’ ?
Im sorry but i dont think for a second that is a pressie. Im amazed with how easy she is about not being thuthful.
Also was it so hard to mention Lees mum for doing the paintwork?
I still havent recovered from them leaving her at home with the kids when they went out to dinner with her family. If i was edgys mum i would tell her we cant do this to Lees mum.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how truthful she is being when she said she bought the curtains in Poppy's room from Next. My bet is that they were another freebie along with half the store.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how truthful she is being when she said she bought the curtains in Poppy's room from Next. My bet is that they were another freebie along with half the store.
yes I always think yep, bought them with vouchers kindly gifted you!!!!

Reactions: 5
Surely this channel can't go on much longer....it must getting too boring for even the most die hard sheep

Reactions: 4
Some of you guys are actual nasty trolls. It is BEYOND outrageous what you guys are implying.

I found this blog because I got blocked for stating an opinion that differed from Mrs M. And I the more I watched, she was becoming a person I just didn’t enjoy watching anymore (for reasons I’v already stated).

But to imply that she she is a terrible mother who doesn’t feed her hungry children is ABSURD, and to phone NSPCC....my lord [emoji85]. I have 2, and everyday find my feet in new ways. We ALLL do, none of us are perfect, but the bunch of you on here that imply you haven’t ever made any mistakes, are actually coming across worse than her. I’m all for pointing out her wrong-doings and the way she treats the people that butter her bread.

You don’t offend me at all, I just want you all to know, your all as uncalled for as she is. Absolutely outrageous!!
I so agree with this! I’ve read bits of these threads and agree with parts, and agree that ‘influencers’ like Mrs M need to be called out for shady behaviour, but there’s a way of doing it, and making threats to report her to the NSPCC and being downright nasty and bitchy about her appearance, etc. completely discredits the valid points being made!

Reactions: 2
I so agree with this! I’ve read bits of these threads and agree with parts, and agree that ‘influencers’ like Mrs M need to be called out for shady behaviour, but there’s a way of doing it, and making threats to report her to the NSPCC and being downright nasty and bitchy about her appearance, etc. completely discredits the valid points being made!
If you had read the thread properly then you'd know that that view was the minority and most people expressed their views opposing being reported. Many people have also commented saying they think Rebecca is a good looking woman (just needs to chill with the orange filter ?)

Reactions: 13
Jeeze read the thread. There was a miscommunication about the NSPCC thing, but she did need to be called out on that atrocious behaviour. ??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.