Mrs Meldrum #14 Tittlers With No Hobbits Just Herpes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Pat does actually have a job now, it will come out the woodwork soon enough.

Aberdeen is not a big place, there is always someone who knows someone so I wouldn’t understand her need/desire to keep it quiet.

Unless it’s coming as clickbait... “he went back to work and left me! (To look after my own children MYSELF?)

Reactions: 10
I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
She is not a puppet, she is probably a better mum than you all here!!!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.

I don't understand who are you all to talk so sickly of such a good mum, saying things like you are reporting her. that is vile!
Mrs Meldrum doesn't have spare time to read this, it is horrible that you can talk about her like that, she works really hard to provide for her family.
Ok hun

Reactions: 17
That’s a big statement better mum than me? Do you know me. I believe you must now her personally. Grow up !!! Get your facts right

Reactions: 14

Did you see the video of Poppy? Using your sick child on social media to get your husband to come home is not the actions of what I would class as a good mum. Saying your child can't breathe without coughing what should I do? Eh phone NHS24 and get some medical attention ? can safely say when my child requires medical attention I get him it ASAP.

Reactions: 13
?‍♀

Reactions: 5
Do we believe she's actually going out and doing the school run or running 3k placing online food orders putting washing away like she says or do we feel it's all for show?
She's definitely doing the school run, just with S so the younger ones are at home. She speaks to her "chums" and departs asap once S goes into school. Can't confirm any of the rest though

I think you'll find she actively reads here and often her or her family create accounts to attack our opinions and observations.
I agree reporting her to children's services would be a step too far and if you read the thread, many have said the same and the matter was resolved.
Works really hard? Probably a better mum?
I very much doubt it. Majority of us here live in the real world of 9-5, shift work, organising childcare, school runs, activities while juggling housework and the all important self care routine ?. Mrs Meldrum can't even remember her daughter's school start date, puts her poorly child on Instagram rather that get medical advice....that's not a good mum imo.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what criteria Olay/P&G use to choose their brand ambassadors? I’m not entirely sure they’re choosing wisely if their brand ambassador openly talks about how they’re not brand loyal and they don’t use the product every day. I thought that was the whole point in being a brand ambassador- you love the product and use it all the time and can demonstrate to the buying public how incredible it is. This isn’t happening here.

Waterwipes placed on the desk in shot was odd.

I like her glasses (hash tag just saying?)

Firstly I'm not a perfect parent but I am confident I am better than her, I don't parade my children on social media and ignore their medical distress, I don't use them as dolls to model pretty clothes outside in freezing weather, I don't use them as business tools to sell products, I don't tell 100k people I dislike my childs name, and I most certainly don't put them at risk by advertising their school, their bedrooms, their whereabouts for anyone to see on the internet.

She has proven time and time again she reads her quite regularly, it only needs suggested on here and she does it.

And exactly what does she do that is such hard work? Mooching, pottering and shopping? In comparison to nurses who work 13 hour shifts, or Police Officers risking their lives, exactly what does she do thats hard?

I understand to some of the "yummy mummy" who have probably never worked a real job sheep, instagram stories and shoddy YouTube videos may seem like a job, but to those of us who actually leave the home, have a career and work a full day to earn a living, it's insulting to call her lazy lifestyle hard work.

Reactions: 21
Oh and the bobbibrown hash tag kindly gifted lip balms. That’s £75 worth of lip balm right there. If anyone wants a lip balm, take yourself down to boots and buy a tinted carex. You’ll save yourself £22 to put towards your waterwipe collection with some spare change for a Costa.

Reactions: 25
oops sorry guys- it was me who mentioned reporting them originally.
I actually meant in regards to he kiddos “working”, not social services.
And that when my daughter did a bit of modeling she could only “be working” for something like 90 minutes a day: so it was just a comparison.

Sorry! ?
Nobody was saying report to social services..... it was written down wrongly!! It was to do with working the kids. Mind you, I think if Reb was my daughter I’d be having very string words with the whole Poppy incident!!! That was NOT good parenting! That little girl had been poorly for far to long! Then I’d be slapping myself was raising such an entitled spoiled brat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thanks lovely ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Reb Lee family or friend works really hard that has to be one of the funniest things I've heard all year ????? she does the bare minimum at best and a lot of the time not even that.

my children were ill over Xmas had sickness bug the night she showed Poppy and asked if they would get sleep guess what a real mum like me did sat on a sofa all night while my daughter who felt unwell and thought she was going to be sick lay on said sofa with her head on my lap. I did not sleep just sat comforting and ready to hold the sick bucket for her if she was sick while she tried to get some sleep and guess what I didn't put a camera in her face asking people what I should do!!!!!

So just f off if you are Reb and if you are family friend or Lee go back to kissing Rebs butt and her walking all over you.

Reactions: 19
Oh and the bobbibrown hash tag kindly gifted lip balms. That’s £75 worth of lip balm right there. If anyone wants a lip balm, take yourself down to boots and buy a tinted carex. You’ll save yourself £22 to put towards your waterwipe collection with some spare change for a Costa.
??????????

Reactions: 2
Thank goodness you have come here to say that!
Your message will DEFINITELY be the thing that changes our minds ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's definitely doing the school run, just with S so the younger ones are at home. She speaks to her "chums" and departs asap once S goes into school. Can't confirm any of the rest though
Thank you Im glad she really is and I think it will probably mean the world to S.

Reactions: 6
So one of new years goals was to be main school parent.

Well done reb its 10th jan and you sticking to it.

She did say she did mum's night out with school mum's so she must have a few chums in the playground.

There's no shame In lee finally having a job good luck to him I say.
Bit of own life does wonders for a marriage.

I did fibd it odd he was so at ease with camera and social media yet now he seems awquard .

I do wonder if she said enough Or if he did.
Maybe some if his family who seem down to earth and freinds said look its making you look bad.

I thourght ad budgets calmed down Now but she still has ads.

Wonder what happened to last Tesco ad.
Was the food bank a sneaky ad.

Reactions: 2
Great calibre of Sheeple you've got here Reb. Much critical thinking ?.

Reactions: 8
I dont like either of them much but I know it will bother Reb that Lee is more likeable than her.
Lee has done many shady things too during his time as a... public figure :m. He sent dm's to people which made them feel uneasy.
He never marked anything as an #ad even the non binary coat saw him spit his dummy out after he posed in the woods, popped the pic on insta and followers asked if it was gifted.
He didn't think it mattered that it was:rolleyes:

I think the above mentioned behaviour may have been due to everything taking its toll on him though, if they are being trolled that must be unpleasant. If they found the DLP lies stressful to clamber back from then regretted how poorly handled it was that would have been humiliating. Avoidable, but humiliating none the less. If you were a public figure and you told a stinking great big fib, it would be mortifying to be caught out, even if just by 15 dickheads on a forum. Never mind everyone popping up all over the sponsors instagram account & your own. Imagine the shame of it :oops: Most normal people would have mental health struggles after all that. Mrs M is determined that none of this is her fault though and she is going to keep on banging out those bad boy ads :cautious:
This is what I don't get

Many locals parents at school
People in their village

Have watched their social media
Some are on here

They all know they lied about certain things

I guess their mortage broker knows a few tales.

2big lies

Disney land debacle where they did deliberately mislead.

That he nearly died anyone in the industry up there would know that.

I guess staff at Aberdeen hospital would have spotted discrepancies between actual real life and how it was portrayed on you tube/insta

She gave an article to daily mail where she admitted she engineered a row in aldis to use as clickbait and generate veiws.

It must be weird being out and about
Not knowing who to trust
What they know
That they know you lied or at least exaggerated.

Imagine being a parent in s class watching assembly then seeing on social media she chose to go shopping or when she took child out of school for gps appointment shes sat in local coffee house.
You would form negative opinions.

I don't agree with no term time holiday sometimes can be avoided.
But s missed 7 weeks of school last year that practically a whole term.
Despite no fines in sure head and teaching staff have their own veiws on this matter.

To a normal person they be trying to improve their image.

Making money from food banks then lieing about it.
Not taking a very ill child to doctors is shocking

I think mentally she must of detached herself from it all as shes not behaving in s normal way.

She's not an actress playing a part
They are her family not a working team
When the ring light goes off she has a real life 3 kids to care for and financially support.

Lipsticks and free clothing won't pay the heating bill or put food on the table.

Most people would say due to house move no expensive holiday or a UK break this year.
She could live with current kitchen.

There was bit on BBC about how being am influencer can effect their own mental health.
I can't imagine its good for marriage or kids long term.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.