Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despise that tongue between the teeth smile. She looks like a 2 year old

• Sick
Reactions: 21
How left out must P feel not getting waffles- I just don’t get why they didn’t go as a family! She is also obsessed with food, it’s all she photos and talks about

Reactions: 9
Genuinely thought that latest grid post/engagement tool was a photo of GooooFlorrie and the Inconvenience! I thought, christ what has she done to the child’s hair and she’s certainly filled out a bit…! At least we’ve been spared a photo of old Fanta Pubes in his swimmers.
Fanta pubes 🤣 thank you for the giggles, needed today after a long day in school!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sad thing is you know that she’s gone to get sweet treats because she wants them. She’s taken S along as she’s the easiest - probly S is reading her book. Beggy gets the sweet treats because she is far too tight to buy for the whole family. What a disgusting excuse for a mother. I can’t imagine on a family holiday just getting a big waffle like that for one (or ffs myself) and not the others - what a bleep.

Reactions: 19
I think she is building up a catalogue of ‘before’ photographs ahead of some stupid ad where the after are photoshopped - as she’s done before.

Reactions: 11
The sad thing is you know that she’s gone to get sweet treats because she wants them. She’s taken S along as she’s the easiest - probly S is reading her book. Beggy gets the sweet treats because she is far too tight to buy for the whole family. What a disgusting excuse for a mother. I can’t imagine on a family holiday just getting a big waffle like that for one (or ffs myself) and not the others - what a bleep.
Agreed it’s not like the others are babies I get one on one time but something like that should be a lovely treat as a family I wouldn’t be shovelling one to myself down my gob anyway!

Reactions: 8
Her taste in swimwear is appalling! I need to go and bleach my eyes now 😵💫

Do we think the holey swimsuit of dreams might make an appearance or has it finally walked itself to the bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her taste in swimwear is appalling! I need to go and bleach my eyes now 😵💫

Do we think the holey swimsuit of dreams might make an appearance or has it finally walked itself to the bin?
Ah the wild swimming phase! I’d forgotten about that. Jazzercise should be honoured she’s stuck with it for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the most her thread has moved in ages, her cage is rattled. 😂 She can't even argue. I hear here now..remember the whining video, lips all a quiver. 'they say I wear fake tan... And I don't', 'they say this, and I'm that'.

Having a nice holiday on your phone Begsy? Better watch, you'll need a seat belt extender for coming back at the rate your posting food and drink. 🐷🐷🐷

Imagine having that little interest in your child's education? She obviously measures success in posting pics that are so dull even my tit curls up in embarrassment. Ugly personality seeping through to the outside and as thick as mince.

Twenty pics of stuff held up in her hands like a child. Holiday highlights? Zzzzz
How fn boring.

Rebecca Meldrum has to go on holiday in term time because SHE COULDN'T FECKING AFFORD TO OTHERWISE. 😂

She's a prime example of fur coat no drawers. 😂

#whoyoutryingtoimpress?
#pointandlaughatmeldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who uses the word ‘escaped’ when on holidays about their kids and partner?
If I took one of my kids for a treat like that without the others there’d be mutiny and fair enough. She’s a cruel witch who pitches those siblings against each other.
And the reply to a bikini shot comment that her body is a ‘temple’??? What one Beggy? Crumbling Angkor Watt or dried up Pyramids?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do their arses not squeak as they are so tight with spending money on the children….remember the ski trip #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.