Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving Sassy Beggy 😂 come on girl you’re showing your arse arguing that there are other benefits to term time holidays…while arguing with folk on IG when your kids are playing in the pool.

I would love to know how much home schooling she did during lockdown.

Was that the Eldest she was walking along holding hands with?

Reactions: 11
EE0B6AB6-70D5-47CF-9768-14CCF2437F45.png

No thank you. I’d rather not put my fat vulva on show, with my tits half way down my body, resting on my fat shelf on my middle. Would prefer something more flattering. You do you though, hun. Wouldn’t it be so boring if we were the same.

(edit: she has a completely normal middle aged body. I’m judging the hideous swimming costume)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1909584
No thank you. I’d rather not put my fat vulva on show, with my tits half way down my body, resting on my fat shelf on my middle. Would prefer something more flattering. You do you though, hun. Wouldn’t it be so boring if we were the same.

(edit: she has a completely normal middle aged body. I’m judging the hideous swimming costume)
it looks like there’s a face in that cossie. Giving me weird Ninja Turtle vibes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
all this stupid cow actually cares about is her looks so I just have to post these

duck me rebecca you are an actual state considering how much money you spend on your “looks” expensive fitness bike,gym memebership, jazz classes, all the hair products, all the skin products. I’m staying well clear of anything you use because it’s having the opposite effect on you
I cannot speak but she looks like the back end of a bus in that dress. Also, her hair ⚡⚡😳

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1909584

If crispy bogies were a swimsuit…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The hilarious thing about all the folks saying “ you do you hun” , “ duck the schools” “enjoy some winter sun” are most likely the numpties that have actually gone some way to fund her holiday with their ‘Subscription to EXCLUSIVE content’ they pay her! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
That dress photo 🤢the spotty bikini 🥴and the green cossie 🤮. Jeez Louise those patatas need some support love.

• Haha
Any other woman I’d say “you go girl, wear the bikini or swimsuit. Your body has grown 3 babies, be proud of it” but to her?? because she’s such an entitled 🫡 I say to cover it up we don’t want to see your flabby rolls of lard!! Knowing that Wee Lee likes skinny blonde girls (and not real women) how long before his eyes go a wandering??…..

View attachment 1909584

duck sake what a state she is. She looks like shes in her 50s.

View attachment 1909584

Saga Holiday is it?

• Haha
View attachment 1909584

She is sucking her stomach in so much in that photo she looks like she can't breathe ;-)

---

Hoodie on, it looks bloody freezing ;-)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Small fry‘s? Is that a typo or her latest weird af name for her kids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.