Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t managed to get on the slopes this year 😂😂 oh do duck off you insufferable piste basher
Hahaha who does she think she is?! Eddie the eagle?! Shes been on ONE freebie skiing holiday!!!! She’s hardly a regular on the slopes. Shes so bleeping tragic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh damn, her hair is now too short to do her massive skiing bun, that would have gone so nicely with the skiing jacket and her lie about making it to the slopes (going on one skiing holiday and taking your kids to the dry ski slope doesn’t make you a skier)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hhmmm methinks that advert photo was taken before her recent hair cut as her hair looks shorter than the earlier pic on her story!
Notice the first and only comment so far is from her agency- but it’s a longgggg way from her Channel mum days!!
Asp she’s only wearing g that coat cos it’s a gifted Ad. She’s usually ensuring the his n hers RAB coats are in shot! Hasn’t got Uk on the slopes?!!! Yeah cos you can’t afford to go ski-ing can you?!!! Mrs Fur coat and no knickers!

Reactions: 10
Beggy hasn’t been wearing her 3 stone diamond ring lately. Maybe it got pawned to pay for the holiday 🤣

Or maybe we’ll see it in a story in 3,2,1….
The old granny ring 😂 My dead gran left me something similar when she died last year- thanks gran! As awful as this sounds I will be getting it remodelled into something nice and modern. Keeping the sentiment but bringing it up to date x

Reactions: 3
Why is she pretending she goes skiing, she's so deluded.

Still trying to keep up the pretense that they have money

Reactions: 18
I'm one stop away from commenting on the silly witches post.... Not been up the slopes yet this year? What a lying, deluded wanker. Give it a up woman, you look an utter fool for a free anorak. 🙄

What's with the hair? Is she pleased with it? No hair flicking post is a tell tale sign. Obviously lying low last night with the nerves of posting an ad...... and why? Because ahe's a bloody laughing stock. A ski jacket? How funny. 😂😂😂

Facebook marketplace here it comes.🧥

Oh I’m crying into my glass of vino tonight. Was really excited to see the ‘new hair day’ transformation reveal!! Hmmmm…,still waiting Beggy. As expected it looks like she has had NOTHING done.It doesn’t even look like it’s had a refresh / toner put on it. Yawwwwwwwn content as usual. Imagine paying for this shite. 🥱😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 9
Piss off this woman would never wear Tog24. Its too common. Also always wonder why humans think its ok to take dogs out in this weather with no jacket!
I'd be embarrassed to put a jacket on my dog! Once they're running about they're fine, nothing coming over them.

A tog24 coat of all things, gosh that's slumming it a bit for you isn't it Rebecca
Not your usual fancy brands. Piss poor engagement as per usual.

The relationship she has with that dog is just gross. Bertie looks so unhappy in every picture she posts.

Has she been back on the clothes horse, sorry peleton since she's been back?

Reactions: 2
Just as well she's not paid for engagement levels. 11 comments and 5 are her replies. Sorry, but that says a lot.

She's a cock.

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks hair extensions are just to make it long. But if she added a few at the middle all
The way round she’s get that Bob and colour she wanted. I think her hairdresser is sh1t so clearly not a great advert for her skills. Blondes are hard to keep if you can’t be arsed to actually do the work to look after it. It does start from diet and within the body to create the hair so products as someone said before only does so much. Stupid bint

Reactions: 4
I think she thinks hair extensions are just to make it long. But if she added a few at the middle all
The way round she’s get that Bob and colour she wanted. I think her hairdresser is sh1t so clearly not a great advert for her skills. Blondes are hard to keep if you can’t be arsed to actually do the work to look after it. It does start from diet and within the body to create the hair so products as someone said before only does so much. Stupid bint
Shes just completely destroyed her hair and so no matter what she attempts to do with it now it’s completely fucked.

I'd be embarrassed to put a jacket on my dog! Once they're running about they're fine, nothing coming over them.
Just curious where in the uk you are? Our dogs all have winter jackets specially made to order. In the weather we get in and around Banchory its most definitely required on the colder days!

Taken from webpage - Small and medium breeds with thinner coats will struggle in -4°C conditions. Bigger dog breeds with thicker coats can withstand temperatures of -6°C. At -7°C dogs are at a risk of developing hypothermia and frostbite and going in these conditions is not recommended for most breeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just curious where in the uk you are? Our dogs all have winter jackets specially made to order. In the weather we get in and around Banchory its most definitely required on the colder days!

Taken from webpage - Small and medium breeds with thinner coats will struggle in -4°C conditions. Bigger dog breeds with thicker coats can withstand temperatures of -6°C. At -7°C dogs are at a risk of developing hypothermia and frostbite and going in these conditions is not recommended for most breeds.
We're in the Highlands.

Reactions: 3
I was in the hairdressers earlier (influenced?! 😝) and the woman next to me had brought her dog, who sat in her carrier by her feet. I wonder whether Beggy takes Bertie and says to the hairdresser ‘I’ll have what he’s had’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t managed to get on the slopes this year 😂😂 oh do duck off you insufferable piste basher
We’ve been at Glenshee 3 x this year so far, couple of really good days and one with poorer visibility but decent snow. We have our own skis & boards so just lift passes to get but Beggy would have had to fork out £100 for day family day lift pass and another £100 for skis / poles etc so that wasn’t going to happen.

If they really had wanted to ‘hit the slopes’ why didn’t they head to Europe for a weeks ski holiday instead of a windy / chilly evening / out of season / not the standard of hotel they usually book , winter sun trip.

Reactions: 14

I have spaniels who haven’t worn a coat all winter (or any other winter for several years), the cold doesn’t bother them at all.

Reactions: 6
I'm one stop away from commenting on the silly witches post.... Not been up the slopes yet this year? What a lying, deluded wanker. Give it a up woman, you look an utter fool for a free anorak. 🙄

What's with the hair? Is she pleased with it? No hair flicking post is a tell tale sign. Obviously lying low last night with the nerves of posting an ad...... and why? Because ahe's a bloody laughing stock. A ski jacket? How funny. 😂😂😂

Facebook marketplace here it comes.🧥
Fool in a free anorak has to make it to a thread title 😂

Hasn’t hit her slopes 😂 what a pretentious fucker .. you haven’t hit anything apart from the wall. Some one might kidnap
You off a mountain anyway.

Off you pop to back to your aerobics class pet .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.