Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
I'm her "mini vlog' 🙄, did she make her kids sandwiches the night before and put them IN the school bags and not the fridge?? It really came across like that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Yes as much as Lee is a dickhead it just baffles me that he’s in the middle of the sea, away from his children, missing Christmas, birthdays, school performances etc, doing a physical job and she’s just twirling around in the woods or under a blanket watching telly?!!!

Reactions: 25

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Lee’s chopper has been bumped.. incoming meltdown cause she has to be a parent for longer than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
Shit me. It’s fucking hilarious 😂 it’s like when you were 8 and made up flat footed, repetitive “dances” to crap on Top of the Pops, reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch about his sister doing it; BOOM 🦶BOOM 🦶BOOM 🦶 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She started school in August 2016, she’s currently in primary 7 and will start secondary school in August 2023.
A3607B4A-4343-474C-B7F3-EE991AEF8CDE.jpeg

~end of “what school year is S in” chat~

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's desperate to get back into the influencer lark. I said it weeks ago but was shot down in flames. She thinks she could do it. 😂 What Mother has time to fluff around a soup pot to film and edit for online unless trying to make a dollar from it? She STINKS of desperation. Obviously been told to try little baby steps to test the water. The thing is... Influencers have moved on, she's got bugger all to offer and lacks depth, sincerity or commitment. People are sick of their crafty deceiptful money grabbing ways. No one is interested in a has been who blew it. I hope this is a sign of her being forced to contribute more to the household than boiling the kettle and fancying herself in front of the mirror. One last attempt is it Begs? Lee told you to tidy your bedroom or no more playtime?

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I was in the Police for 13 years and went to several scenes where there had been a death / murder. The feeling is tangible ! Never could I live somewhere where that had happened.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Think I‘ve tore a muscle laughing at her stories earlier “the tunes are absolutely banging”
I know!!!!!!! 45mins jumping around the village hall to some rip off trance music with a bunch of retirees and she thinks she’s at Pacha nightclub with David Guetta!!!!! She is honestly tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Okay don't shoot me. But actually you know what compared to many knuckledraggers around here, hes not that bad looking.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

GoLando

VIP Member
Chum. Chummying. 🤢

What kind of amoeba-brained wanker can spend hours in a TK Maxx?? Those shops make me itch they’re so cluttered and tacky.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lee is an even bigger joke for putting up with this bullshit. She treats him like shit and hes so whipped that he takes it. Pathetic little shite.

WinnieSanderson1

The embarrassment of mooching around your house looking for things to ad link 🙈😅 raiding your kids dusty old bookshelf to beg money off IG followers 😆 she's like a boden wearing big issue seller 🤣🤣

• Haha