Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
They've hired a hot tub?

They've hired a hot tub, in November and there's a weather warning?

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Showing off the Tesla, does she realise they aren’t exactly rare nowadays? Where I live lots of companies use them as company cars.

I always maintain people who have genuine wealth don’t flaunt their money/buys. They’ll be up to their eyeballs in finance and other debts. Sooooooo jealous 🤣

Reactions: 29

gummy-bear

VIP Member
This honestly has made my Christmas, Santa has come early. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. The same move over and over but she still doesn’t nail it 😂😂😂 the random looks at the camera to make sure it’s still recording, the fact the room is totally empty?! So so strange 😂😂😂😅😅

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
How much do these Christmas trees cost? I've never heard of them, sitting over here with my Argos and M&S ex display trees 😆
Soz ems, but if you need to ask the price of these truly exquisite and exclusive trees, you can’t afford them. 😉

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Says it all really doesn’t it.. she goes to the hairdresser on a regular basis. Yet she takes the kitchen scissors to her daughters hair.

I dread to think what Florence looks like now. That poor child.

Do better Rebecca. Be better. Be a better parent.

Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
44D75AAA-80B7-48E6-A60B-54E8E8AB0523.jpeg

she looks so fat & chubby in the face. Her chest looks like that of a fat lady of 60-odd. She looks like a cross between Ms Piggy & Sharon Watts from Eastenders….

97B8AD95-6E69-40BB-B17D-4AE348C07F8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Afflinklife

Funnily enough, it's only my really broad Doric speaking friends that use 'chum', it's not a posh thing at all up here. We also say things like "I'll chum you up the road" as in I'll walk you home.
Which makes it all the funnier that she thinks she's posh and using it in an Enid Blyton 1950s style.
I agree with that. Growing up further away from the “ exclusive woods “ area of Aberdeen, us poor peasants/ country bumpkins that chat Doric daily do refer to our pals as chums. But if I was announcing to my 100k ( supposed) followers I would still say friends.
I”ll say it again….. she’s a dick. 🤦🏼‍♀️

C189B926-F502-4B75-BE50-B0EEBB1D537C.jpeg
This whole set up gives me severe anxiety.
1- WTAF is the point of this pic 🤔
2- Le’ Minky Meldrums socks. 😳
3- WHY is that tv soooo close to the radiator.
4- WHY even have a radiator when you have a stove right next to it?
5- Is this whole fucked up fuckery really trying to be interior influencing! 🤣
6- NO, I dont want an AD link to wee Lees tattooist in Shagaluff.

And there’s more..
I just can’t tonight. I’m too low on Tena Lady to deal with this shit. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

emma0802

I was watching the grinch with my kids last night and I had forgotten when he mentions his schedule and says “5:30pm jazzercise” That schedule completely mirrors beggy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahahaha I hardly post on here anymore but honesty can not stop laughing! As in tears streaming down my face almost piss myself laughing, she cannot be serious with that video.
I actually need to thank her today coz it’s cheered me right up😂

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Thank you to the 72 people who told me the intake dates are different in Scotland. I missed it the first 71 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But in all honesty, thank you. Every day’s a school day….unless you’re the Meldrum’s kids who were off today 😉

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Goes to Jazzercise.......eats huge McDonalds lunch .......... moans about not losing weight/ not being teeny tiny anymore.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Its not rocket science Beggy!

You can't out-train a bad diet... believe me I KNOW!:ROFLMAO:
She did ONE pescatarian meal plan and we've never heard any more!! She is so ridiculous its just unbelievable! Can she not see how utterly STUPID she looks??! EVERY SINGLE THING she does is just a fad. Lasts a day then forgotten. She really is stuck at her 14 year old self isn't she! Pathetic.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
They've hired a hot tub?

They've hired a hot tub, in November and there's a weather warning?

😂😂😂
This! I was just coming here to comment!
Surely the hire company wouldn’t go ahead it’ll blow away 😂😂😂

Ah shove your ironing up your arse Rebecca I don’t iron anything never have probably never will unless it’s for a special occasion. I have better things to do on my life

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It’s literally like the minute he walks over the carpark, he has to run around after her

“Oh Meld, you drive home so I can take photos of you and us and the Tesla to show those Tattle Bastards how rich and happy we are!

Oh and by the way, I’m going for a drinky poo with Dadsy at the golf club tonight, only Bertie and I are invited. So if you could pick them up from school, feed them and look after them from now until you go back offshore, there’s a good mug”

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I think it would do her mental health wonders if she got herself a part time job.

I had a friend like Beggy, who hadn't worked since she had her 1st child (she did have a job beforehand though, didn't get herself knocked up to avoid working and trap a bloke). My friend always come up with excuses of why she couldn't work when they started school. Her life because cleaning her house and watching This Morning. She now works in a school and she has just come to life. She has something for herself, a sense of achievement, stories to share about her day and colleagues. It has been the making of her.

I can't believe Beggy is actually satisfied with her life. She must be very bored and lonely and the longer she lives this retired, old lady life the harder it will be for her to actually get out in the world and find something rewarding for her.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I swear to god I don’t know a single heterosexual man who would get a single tattoo above his arse crack like that. It’s very camp.
It is! It's made me laugh so much. What a wet wipe he is, as for the jeans hanging off his backside to display the pants and Tatt. 🤢
Oh Meldrums, just when I thought I'd give up on you cos you're so bloody boring, you come up Tatt trumps. 😂 What a pair of numpties. Lee's life must be full of regrets, the tatts are only some of them. 😂

• Haha