Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holly21

I can’t believe she doesn’t take her girls to a proper hairdressers yet she gets her hair and nails done whenever she wants! I’ve got naturally curly hair and you can’t just hack into it. You have to know how to cut, layer and style it properly. She’s so tight with the girls it’s unbelievable. Bet they’ll just get the usual books at Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 22

croissantmoon2

I'm like a dog with a bone, I know, but if you think this is the same kitchen in both pics you need to go to specsavers. Different tiles, handles etc.
To be fair to @Pityparty this is 100% two different kitchens. It’s a cut and paste new build development so would make sense there are two different but very similar properties…

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
So let's see what today's gems are from the real life reels of Inchmarlo.

Recap on yesterday reports....

She has paused some accounts as they made her feel inferior and they were not 'real'. She's has never given a shit about how she has made followers feel, she doesn't give a stuff about that. So now the bandwagon is posting her real life? I can't wait.

The hilarious thing is I thought she wasn't an influencer anymore. Keep up with your lies Beggy. 🤣

Yesterday Nato were meeting to discuss potential action against Russia for deaths in a member country....potentially on the brink of war.... Yet she was asking if we supported 'them' (Joules 🙄) could we save them? This woman has no clue about what's going on in the outside World, I'm not saying she needs to be reporting from a war zone but for fuck sake the cost of basic food items, let alone energy is rocketing and she's twittering on about 'saving' an overpriced shop. Get real with your reels stupid.

Then she was blown away by how little people do ironing. She loves it apparently. She can't have much to iron as her wardrobe is full of cheap lycra and fleece. 🤔

Don't get me started on the 'blitzing' of the vestibule. 5 mins tops to hang things up and put them away. That task should be one of the girls Pocket money jobs by now otherwise they will grow up to be a useless fucker like Narrow Foot bed raised.

Real life reels? Basically an excuse not to put a brush through her hair isn't it?

• Heart

Afflinklife

Oh sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph & the wee donkey will someone pleeease take this eejits phone away from her. I can’t take anymore! The cringe-fest AD to do with credit score makes me want to shrink up into my ballsack ( if i had any). 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Craving slow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those jazz classes and 5k walks must be absolutely exhausting eh?
This woman doesn’t know she’s made 🤣 try working full time, having solid plans with good mates every weekend, keeping a household clean and going to a proper gym every other day. She’s mental.

Veronica

Chatty Member
I know this has been said before... But who actually says CHUM....... apart from on SMTV when Ant, Dec and Cat did the friends spoof😁

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is a flexitarian? What she’s describing is a normal omnivorous diet.
Oh god - it’s being a “flexible” vegetarian……so basically it’s eating whatever you want - meat/fish/veg whenever you want….

So it’s basically just eating a normal varied diet….! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I will NEVER take makeup or skin care advice from Mrs m, the very idea 😂🙈
And HAIRCARE, they must be trolling! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Just catching up, but I’m finding it hard to see because there’s a huge crack on my screen!
85A550B3-A5A8-40BA-9F2F-29BF1C2E811C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Hammy33

I have so much rage at her linking everything at the moment. Thing she hasn’t bought, things she has no intention of buying all so her followers (those who sadly haven’t seen the light) top up HER Xmas pennies fund. I could weep. We are all feeling the pinch yet she’s Ad-linking like there’s no tomorrow making some think she’s doing them a public service. So so so angry. Fuck off Beggy.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
My Mercedes has heated seats too Begs.. and its a 4x4 so won’t get stuck in the snow 😂😂

I honestly don’t get the bragging about the Tesla loads of people in Aberdeen/Shire own them I see them daily in and about the city 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even that impressive a car. I know it’s leased but if I lived where she lived and was going to spend £50k+ on a car it definitely wouldn’t be my first choice kids or no kids

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sweet jesus christ what does she look like?!!! Shes got absolutely no rhythm at all, shes so clumpy and stomping around!!!! She’s LITERALLY like those ladies in their 50s/60s who have no rhythm just stomping around!!!!! I am dying with second hand embarrassment. It is beyond embarrassing. She looks utterly fucking ridiculous. What an absolute twat!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My Mercedes has heated seats too Begs.. and its a 4x4 so won’t get stuck in the snow 😂😂

I honestly don’t get the bragging about the Tesla loads of people in Aberdeen/Shire own them I see them daily in and about the city 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even that impressive a car. I know it’s leased but if I lived where she lived and was going to spend £50k+ on a car it definitely wouldn’t be my first choice kids or no kids
Its not impressive at all. The vast majority of people now get cars on finance - therefore having a “fancy” car isnt an indicator of wealth. Them getting that car isn’t remotely impressive particularly when its a tiny car that they cant even all fit it comfortably and its a piece of shit in poor weather. They would have been better with a 4 wheel drive - something substantial that was fit for purpose. Nothing impressive about a middle aged mans midlife crisis car on tick!!!!!

• Heart

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
She did not ask for everyone’s toy suggestions so she could aff link them 🙈
She’s so bloody obvious and will have linked to the stores that give her the biggest % kickback, duplicitous little toad. Hope that curry gave her evil indigestion all day.

• Haha