Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I don’t give a toss what year s is in or if a photo is of their kitchen or not sometimes this thread is so bored by her we just go round in circles

• Heart
Reactions: 35

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I’d like to nominate the jizzercise video as the next thread title?
Just a link to the video. In fact, I’d like to nominate it for every thread title to come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I swear to god I don’t know a single heterosexual man who would get a single tattoo above his arse crack like that. It’s very camp.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why is he say there!? Why is the tv so low? Why is she so far away from the tv? I have so many questions.

Her life is so weird.

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
Well fuck me sideways. I am actually speechless at that footage… don’t like to blow my own trumpet but I actually think I look more graceful when barefoot dodging all my sons Lego on the living room floor.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I elbowed both my children out of the way running here and the comments have not disappointed.

Off to phone the doc for an inhaler, I can't breathe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
At least she took Poppy this year.

And posting your AD at 10pm when you get home instead of the next day for maximum engagement.. She’s a joke of a business can’t even advertise properly.

APA don’t even need to advertise the panto they’d be better donating tickets to a family who can’t afford it but hell will freeze over before that happens.

Who else remembers the year she didn’t get free tickets after liftgate and she paid herself and went to the Tivoli and absolutely slated it online.

Hope the kids enjoyed there one night out this year cause she won’t be putting her hand in her pocket for anything else Christmassy

Holly21

She’s an absolute joke! After school entertainment from daddy so she can relax? She spends her whole flipping life relaxed. All she does is walk the dog and coffee with ‘chums’, what the hell does she need to relax from? I’ve never seen a mum who just doesn’t want to be with her kids, who constantly moans about them, doesn’t cook for them, get them proper haircuts. As soon as those girls get older and move out the better they’ll be. She’s just a joke.

• Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh bless her, calling the ironing/dumping ground/unpacking room an office when Lee has a manual job offshore and she is unemployed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I am officially speechless. She must have gone early to film that before the class started. Or maybe she’s learning to be a Jazz teacher and has to film herself looking like a dick so they can her moves. Or maybe she actually thinks she looks good. It’s the last one isn’t it?

• Haha
Brace yourselves tattlers for the incoming couple selfie in the hot tub, complete with glasses of fizz, smug faces, a shirtless Lee and absolutely zero chemistry 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ooono

DFE2E21D-9AB6-4BD6-A529-57C2E2BF9FDC.jpeg

Fuck me the only thing I'd describe that as other than a "mum bag" is a grandma bag

• Haha
  • Sick

Ems55

Chatty Member
Soz ems, but if you need to ask the price of these truly exquisite and exclusive trees, you can’t afford them. 😉
Fair point, I can only dream of owning one to put in my vestibule whenever we move out of our cute little starter home. One day......

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Spot the woman who has never left work at quarter past five and run a mile to catch the train home to get to the nursery by 6pm closing.