Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I can’t get the JCB Song out of my head “I’m Begs I’m 40 my man’s Wee Lee, he couldn’t stop the big JCB”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bewildered Barbarella

Think I‘ve tore a muscle laughing at her stories earlier “the tunes are absolutely banging”

Attachments

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Sneaky calculating bitch aff linking Amazon and John Lewis just before Black Friday 😡

These instatwats should be made to explain how aff links work

• Angry

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She would never do anything for anyone without “sharing” it on her social media.
Just help someone out and give them some respect by keeping it to yourself, it’s not like you get a medal.

Marmaladethecat

Oohh aren't you amazing getting your kid to practice her letters whilst out on a Friday night.

My kids have been plugged in to various devices after a very long week of early starts and late finishes due to the fact I work full time with long hours.

I made tea (pasta bake with quorn and garlic bread) and they have happily had some serious downtime on a Friday night.

Have a day off triple chins, you're not fooling anyone.

Edited to add: why not put one of your fleeces under your raincoat instead of ordering another 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Cheska18

Chatty Member
We have been truly spoiled this evening; taking the bin out (for those of us who don’t know how to do it) a pile of clothes out of the tumble dryer (even though you just had the pulley of dreams installed) the s##t tip that is the ironing/peloton room and a pile of clothes in the hallway, merry first of December you tattle b######s ;-)🎄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So the girls are off school today so she fucks off the the gym at 9.30 and stays there until 3pm??

• Wow
  • Sad

womaninthemirror

Just seen her sharing her top cashback link! In case anyone doesn’t know, the “you’ll get £10 and I’ll get a reward too!” Actually means she’ll be getting £30 for everyone who signs up (and earns cashback) I see she’s still such a grubby money grabber 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow

GoLando

VIP Member
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I AM DEAD. What on earth is floating past her single braincell 😆

• Haha

Pityparty

I hate that she gets free panto tickets, the greedy little pig that she is. I've paid 140 quid for the 4 of us to go and the fact she herself can afford to go but is too grippy is shite she's a terrible advert (for anything).

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m surprised they got a gifted trip to the panto. I mean a Tuesday night nearly 3 weeks before Christmas isn’t a biggie but still.

And tagging in Brendan Cole. Merry Cringemas.

• Haha