Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
That vlog.. is that a joke surely the kids aren’t in bed at 6:30pm?!? If I tried to put my 11yr old to bed now he’s think I was mental!

Has she literally picked them up from after school activities at 5:30 given them that soup and shoved them in bed?

Fuck me! Why did she even bother having children

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Shes once again ignoring what's happening around her. While she was cosy in the Indian many people along the Dee were experiencing flooding, no power, no hot meals, trying to salvage what they can. Homes and businesses damaged again down in Aboyne and Ballater.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
It’s hilarious that he doesn’t even take her on anymore. In the past if she had whooped like that when he’d chopped wood he’d probably have started smirking & flexing his non-existent muscles, loving the attention. Now she speaks to him & he doesn’t even look up 😂😂 she’s a fucking weight around his neck & he just looks broken!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Bored of the peloton and would rather do jazz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She honestly is ridiculous, she must be EXHAUSTING to be around

• Haha

Sharpietail

It’s the “gave the kids ready meals because couldn’t be bothered” for me. You don’t work. Literally don’t work and you can’t pull something together for them? Nothing against the odd ready meal in a pinch but fuck me, she does LITERALLY BUGGER ALL all day!! Make it make sense!!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also the whole mental health wobble thing - her mental health will be awful BECAUSE SHE DOES NOTHING. Too much time on your hands can do that. She needs a reality check!

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
So much wrong with her
Go to the fucking hair dressers you tight arse. Looking at rebs hair can you imagine what Flos hair looks likes “I’ll try my best with the lazy method”
YOU ARE A STAY AT HOME MUM
your entire existence is suppose to be about your children. Washing her hair and doing it in a way that keeps the curls and looks after her hair shouldn’t be something you are “lazy” about. THERE ISN’T A SHORT CUT TO LOOKING AFTER YOUR CHILDREN

God she infuriates me. DO BETTER FOR FUCKS SAKE REB

• Heart
Sorry I am a lurker here but had to comment on jazz video ! Who does that and where is everyone else ? Did they leave early to go and collect the old age pension ???!😂

• Haha

philopastry75

OMG, she had to get her small, petite, dainty wrist in.

My wrist is not small or dainty and the small face fits me, shock horror!

• Haha

Kittymum

My favourite tree was the 4foot one ( Woolies I think) that stood on a table when my kids were little…. Decorated by them, Hardly realistic looking but it signifies my children all being little , living at home , us not having a lot of money but being happy!!!

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
At least she took Poppy this year.

And posting your AD at 10pm when you get home instead of the next day for maximum engagement.. She’s a joke of a business can’t even advertise properly.

APA don’t even need to advertise the panto they’d be better donating tickets to a family who can’t afford it but hell will freeze over before that happens.

Who else remembers the year she didn’t get free tickets after liftgate and she paid herself and went to the Tivoli and absolutely slated it online.

Hope the kids enjoyed there one night out this year cause she won’t be putting her hand in her pocket for anything else Christmassy
100% this. If APA gave a certain amount of tickets to say Abernecessities or other charities who work directly with families in need and they made a family’s Christmas by having a free trip to the panto, they would generate so much positive publicity. But instead they’ve taken the lazy route and gifted them to someone who can afford to give their kids a great Christmas but chooses not to because she’s an entitled horror.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Yep we knew it
God this is all so fucking fake!!!!!!!!! Meldrum wouldn’t ordinarily look twice at Rebecca Lamb and Steve is the kind of guy she would look down her nose at and I’m sorry “beautiful confident boys” - hahahaha good one!!!!!!!!

This is without any doubt a work trip and I’m now convinced that Meldrum is on the books with that shitty PR agency that Lamb is with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Soz come over from the Rebecca lamb thread and disappointed there is no wiki on this women. Why’s she got such a big house? Does she work? Has she ever worked? Her husband obviously works away on the oil rigs right? And she has 3 kids? Where are they? Can I have a bit of low down on this women. What’s her main faults lol
- big house because her & her weed of a husband are desperately overcompensating for everything that’s lacking in their shit lives and marriage. Plus a man was brutally violently murdered in their utility room and then left to rot in the shed for 2 months not that long ago so there’s that.

- no she’s never worked a day in her life.

- her husband works on oil rigs yes. He took some time out to be a SAHD when she was at the height of her Instagram flogging but he had to go back to work when it all came tumbling down a few years ago

- yes they have 3 kids. Rebecca hates them and does the absolute bare minimum in terms of being a parent. The kids are either at school/nursery or in another part of the house being ignored. Or shut in their bedrooms for hours on end alone while Rebecca wanks off her ugly dog and drinks endless cups of tea.

- main faults - she’s a selfish, stuck up, lazy, immature, embarrassing, braindead, racist moron who is an imbecile and is an absolute car crash of a human being with a pathetic snivelling husband who she treats like shit and an equally awful lifestyle that’s banal and utterly meaningless in the grand scheme of things yet she thinks she’s the absolute dogs bollocks in every way and she’s desperate to cling onto the “influencer” lifestyle even though the ship sailed years ago and it’s now just embarrassing and desperate.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I have a balsam hill tree. Pre lit and fancy as fuck. I paid for it myself.
We spent a GROSS amount of money on it and it was close to 1/2 price.

Definitely going to start referring to it as the “Balsam Hill” whilst I’m in my salopettes and eating a checkpea salad.

• Haha
  • Heart

LisaLandry

I did NOT need to know that she buys those pants for Pat :sick: though right enough he probably is a 'stocking stuffer' to get them to fit

• Haha
  • Sick

fizzyizzy

When she said they get home late on a Monday so it's a quick bowl of soup for tea I thought she was going to say 7pm not 5.30pm. This woman has no idea!!!

• Haha