Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she gets free panto tickets, the greedy little pig that she is. I've paid 140 quid for the 4 of us to go and the fact she herself can afford to go but is too grippy is shite she's a terrible advert (for anything).

Reactions: 22
Came running to mention the digger (and I have flu, so even virtual running hurts)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Showing off the Tesla, does she realise they aren’t exactly rare nowadays? Where I live lots of companies use them as company cars.

I always maintain people who have genuine wealth don’t flaunt their money/buys. They’ll be up to their eyeballs in finance and other debts. Sooooooo jealous 🤣

Reactions: 29
She might have a Tesla, but I passed 2 stuck this morning in snow around deeside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My Mercedes has heated seats too Begs.. and its a 4x4 so won’t get stuck in the snow 😂😂

I honestly don’t get the bragging about the Tesla loads of people in Aberdeen/Shire own them I see them daily in and about the city 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even that impressive a car. I know it’s leased but if I lived where she lived and was going to spend £50k+ on a car it definitely wouldn’t be my first choice kids or no kids

Reactions: 21
My Mercedes has heated seats too Begs.. and its a 4x4 so won’t get stuck in the snow 😂😂

I honestly don’t get the bragging about the Tesla loads of people in Aberdeen/Shire own them I see them daily in and about the city 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even that impressive a car. I know it’s leased but if I lived where she lived and was going to spend £50k+ on a car it definitely wouldn’t be my first choice kids or no kids
Its not impressive at all. The vast majority of people now get cars on finance - therefore having a “fancy” car isnt an indicator of wealth. Them getting that car isn’t remotely impressive particularly when its a tiny car that they cant even all fit it comfortably and its a piece of tit in poor weather. They would have been better with a 4 wheel drive - something substantial that was fit for purpose. Nothing impressive about a middle aged mans midlife crisis car on tick!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing Tesla's all over the place, but it is old technology now. I drove past the Tesla's this morning smiling with my hands on my heated steering wheel and warm butt. I wasn't too smug and I did stop to help a lady get home after parking her car up for her as it got stuck on the hill. She must have been about 65. But yeah bet shes missing the Discovery now don't know what I would do without my Defender 🤣

Ps no tick here. Not done finance in many many years now.

Reactions: 8
We live in the sticks, still minus 4 and my ancient Volvo is my hero, it’s built for Sweden Beggy, not for poncing in!! I bet it will still be going strong when her Tesla has flounced and died 🤣

Round here there is a lot of old money and invariably they’re in old 4 wheel drives or estate cars, they look after their cash and don’t need to brag!!

Reactions: 18
Oh do duck off Beggy. My Kia has heated seats, heated steering wheel and defrosts my car in minutes! It’s nothing special!!
She will be a right grump if school is closed and the kids are all home! No ‘jazz’ or coffee with the ‘chums’(🤢) for her!

Reactions: 18
Its not impressive at all. The vast majority of people now get cars on finance - therefore having a “fancy” car isnt an indicator of wealth. Them getting that car isn’t remotely impressive particularly when its a tiny car that they cant even all fit it comfortably and its a piece of tit in poor weather. They would have been better with a 4 wheel drive - something substantial that was fit for purpose. Nothing impressive about a middle aged mans midlife crisis car on tick!!!!!
TOTALLY AGREE!!

Reactions: 3
I sat in a Tesla a few weeks back and couldn’t believe how small it was.

Reactions: 1
We have a Tesla and it’s all wheel drive to be fair. Still wouldn’t choose to drive it in heavy snow though. I’d take my runabout any day!

I can’t get the JCB Song out of my head “I’m Begs I’m 40 my man’s Wee Lee, he couldn’t stop the big JCB”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

My work has them as company cars and all folk do is Mia like duck about them. And I don’t care for Elon Musk either and wouldn’t line his pockets 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.