Mrs Meldrum #132 Speeding down the motorway hands free, remember I worked at Disney, didn’t I Lee?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s ever occurred to our pal Karen Cannon that the main reason Rebecca is such a bleeping weapon is down to poor parenting and a complete lack of care, attention and proper nurturing as a youngster? Letting her get railed by a 19 year old Lee when she was a 14 year old child probably wasn’t the best idea 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I wonder if it’s ever occurred to our pal Karen Cannon that the main reason Rebecca is such a bleeping weapon is down to poor parenting and a complete lack of care, attention and proper nurturing as a youngster? Letting her get railed by a 19 year old Lee when she was a 14 year old child probably wasn’t the best idea 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
And oh how she regrets that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
love your way with words Betty 🤣🤣🤣
The bastard that spoke about her being an alcoholic.. I can see it 100%

snap

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can see why there are no posts on her 'mind, body...' account nowadays. 🤐

Reactions: 6
***** NEW THREAD *******

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.