Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh she must be changing the theme of that bedroom from Victorian orphanage to something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I RAN here.

I can’t wait to see what Betty says about this 🙈
Jesus Wept.
Put your fucking shirt on lee. No one - absolutely fucking NO ONE needs to see your peelywally little body. Looks like he’s posing with his mum. It’s too fucking early for this. I need to go have a coffee and bleach my retinas.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The out of time finger clicking is next level cringe. Try so hard, desperately fail every, single, time.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
That face.. she’s dying to moan isn’t she!

Why not charge it before they left it at the airport? They do everything backwards!

Personally I’d have stayed the night and gone home tomorrow.. infact that’s a lie I’d have flown from Aberdeen because arsed spending hours and hours stopping to charge the teslllaaaaa with 3 fucking kids.

I don’t buy they flew from Manchester because it’s direct at all! You can fly to Orlando from Aberdeen via Dublin/London and Glasgow via Iceland/London/Dublin. The Manchester flight will be linked to the cruise I’ll bet whatever airline they flew with is the one Royal Caribbean Cruises use/recommend/gave for free
Made me laugh when she said they ‘flew direct’ cos my idea of direct doesn’t include a 14 hour commute by car!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think I’m definitely going to have to throw my phone in the sea…my collection of Meldrum Pic Collages

51FB120A-7826-4264-BA2F-042603117D43.jpeg

81AB8DE7-2FE2-444D-9D1C-F41247E4E755.jpeg

2D11188D-49F1-4EBB-93EE-62455AE435AF.jpeg

EEE9A799-0DC9-45AD-8F15-0067E8395468.jpeg

78CC2E34-47F6-42F1-9210-AFEC7A4B5275.jpeg

30D383BF-55AA-42D0-8EE8-46A26D89A92F.jpeg

BECB8986-0350-42F8-8C62-CF5B7D47FD77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Greenveg

Guys I’m usually an avid lurker here but after seeing her story this morning - is this bitch for real?! Shipping the kids off (who are probably still shattered if you are too?!?) looking forward to a day on her own. Does she forget the scrawny husband who supposedly funds her lifestyle has had to go back to work, people actually have to work and DO things. Oh how I’d love to have a day alone to do sweet FA but I’m actually a present working mum and wife who contributes to my family - like all mums I just look forward to my head hitting the pillow at night after spending half term with my kids enjoying my annual leave too!
I hate this woman with a passion, she is SO out of touch with reality. Does she not realise how she comes across?! Fucking unrelatable and spoilt beyond belief. ARGH

Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
And how can lee seriously put up with this? He’s come off nights, wasn’t allowed any rest or sleep, had to drive 7 hours to bloody Manchester for a flight, no doubt had to do all the childcare on the flight, he’s been the designated driver for the past week doing probably 4 hours minimum driving a day then wandering around theme parks which doesn’t really seem his thing, having to put up with her complaining and moaning about every aspect of the holiday then his 3 bratty kids are all giving the huff saying they’ve basically hated it …….. how bloody ungrateful. Like, honestly. The guy is a dickhead but Christ almighty he puts up with so much shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cariad

VIP Member
This came up on a Facebook group I follow ( yes I'm an av geek!) ...a BA flight taking group of terminally ill children to Orlando
Puts things in perspective, doesn't it Begs?
84821457-CC2F-4AAD-95EF-FEE47821B2AD.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Country on its knees
NHS a disaster
People struggling and people dying
Don’t get me started on the rest of the world

But this absolute waste of fucking space moans about getting home from a FUCKING HOLIDAY and having to drive hours (she’s not even fucking driving because she’s a useless cunt and can’t drive outside her postcode) having to stop to charge their pissing car and feed their kids.. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU STUPID COW

Honestly Rebecca you need to take a long hard look at yourself and look around you. Drink a double espresso, get behind that wheel for fucks sake and take the load off your husband who is also on his knees

God she infuriates me. She’s a waste of air

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Those poor kids - they’ve been so indoctrinated into the miserable views of their mother than they can’t even get any joy from going to somewhere like Disney. It really shows how negative and miserable their home life must be if that’s the response that comes from a trip to Disney and it also speaks volumes about how they are parented - being so rude & ungrateful and frankly spoilt wouldn’t be allowed to fly in my house with my kids. Shows that the Meldrum children haven’t been brought up with any respect, to be so ungrateful. Those girls are going to be a NIGHTMARE as teenagers.

Reactions: 35

Bella7519

Chatty Member
This came up on a Facebook group I follow ( yes I'm an av geek!) ...a BA flight taking group of terminally ill children to Orlando
Puts things in perspective, doesn't it Begs?
View attachment 1655092
My friends son is on that flight. It’s an amazing thing that so many people help pull off.

Her attitude means she’s going to have 3 girls just like her ungrateful and sooooooo out of touch

• Heart
Reactions: 35