Mrs Meldrum #132 Speeding down the motorway hands free, remember I worked at Disney, didn’t I Lee?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she stop showing the kids on her usual Insta but you could pay £6/month to view them? Which would make me think nothing happened she just needed to make sure that she was getting as much money as possible by using her kids for content?

those cruises and teslaaaaaas aren’t going to pay for themselves you know!
Does she still show the kids on that payable insta?

There was a time gap between the alleged incident and kids coming completely off insta

Bug for a few days Florries face was out of photos and she didn't feature as much as the other 2 generally

I always thought maybe florrie fell/hurt her face while posing for insta pic but maybe I'm way off the mark

Before they went to the local disco/party event, there was lots of swirling at home, posing for camera of the girls etc then NOTHING nothing from the night, day after, no talking about how it went. Was all very hush hush and strange

Reactions: 6
There was a time gap between the alleged incident and kids coming completely off insta

Bug for a few days Florries face was out of photos and she didn't feature as much as the other 2 generally

I always thought maybe florrie fell/hurt her face while posing for insta pic but maybe I'm way off the mark

Before they went to the local disco/party event, there was lots of swirling at home, posing for camera of the girls etc then NOTHING nothing from the night, day after, no talking about how it went. Was all very hush hush and strange
They said that Florrie had fallen at a party and hurt her face - I remember it at the time. Then it was noticeable that she wasn’t featured on Instagram after that because until then she was the star of the show.

My personal opinion is that something was said to them - maybe by the school or something - lee never came back with public social media and then the kids all got taken off - like others have said, there’s no way that Rebecca had some sort of epiphany and just made that decision without something forcing her hand.

Reactions: 17
But do you not think something missing? Like why would that particular incident be the one that made someone say, kids off insta

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she stop showing the kids on her usual Insta but you could pay £6/month to view them? Which would make me think nothing happened she just needed to make sure that she was getting as much money as possible by using her kids for content?

those cruises and teslaaaaaas aren’t going to pay for themselves you know!

I remember her saying you'd get more personal content on the subscription and more of her kids "because I know how much you all miss seeing the kids on here"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’ve actually posted on her thread before but been watching quietly for yuuurs. Anyway. I’ve always thought and more now so than ever that she suffers from bulimia. Her round puffy face, even in her slimmer days it was round and bloated and my god her neck! I’ve always thought her swollen neck looks like swollen glands from too much purging and as can happen with bulimia it seems the binging has finally outweighed the purging hence the struggle with her weight at the moment.
Just my theory but I’d put money on bulimia

• Sad
But do you not think something missing? Like why would that particular incident be the one that made someone say, kids off insta
i think something was said to her by the school - it just coincided with that vlog which is why it sticks in my mind. She also photographed/filmed sports day and posted stuff with other people’s kids in if I remember so it wouldn’t shock me if the school had a word with her

Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Good grief…some of the stuff you guys are posting and speculating about is pretty out of order actually. One thing having little digs but really if there’s that much dislike for an individual it might be best to ignore, unfollow and move on.

Good grief…some of the stuff you guys are posting and speculating about is pretty out of order actually. One thing having little digs but really if there’s that much dislike for an individual it might be best to ignore, unfollow and move on.
perhaps you could also do this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Shall we go back to discussing foot widths ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe have a word with your daughter rather than making up Tattle Accounts - she's humiliating herself online while setting up your Granddaughters up for a tough time once they reach Academy age.

She's also pushing her husband into an early grave. Your daughter is not well - physically and mentally. Do your job as a Mother. But then again, Rebecca learnt how to Mother from you didn't she?

Reactions: 28

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New member coming in all guns blazing screaming poor Rebecca and telling off all the tattle trolls 🥱🥱 At least make us work for it! I love a good mystery solving and you make it far far too easy 😴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Must have been the talk of the children that really riled up and got the narrow footbed rushing over here ;)

Why do they care so much about tattle? 🤷
Some people's priorities really are all to cock.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed yuuurrsss ago Karen, Tegan or whichever “chum” this is. I don’t need to watch her to know she’s still being an insufferable cow. How about Beggy stops making a tit of herself online and calls it a day. What’s wrong. You pissed off that some tattlers found out the Tesla was on lease. Imagine the real scandal that could be put on here eh, does that make you uncomfortable Karen 🫣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.