Mrs Meldrum #132 Speeding down the motorway hands free, remember I worked at Disney, didn’t I Lee?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Hereforthehottea for the bleeping amazing title.

Beggy took the Tesla (did you know they had a Tesla, guys? GUYS?!!!) seven hours from Banchory to Manchester (and let’s remember when they get back they have the same drive back….)

Currently Beggy is living her fantasy at the only place she has ever had anything that could be considered a job…and even then the bar is LOW. She says she saw old friends who still work there, as if it’s cool, but I’m not sure if that’s more sad for Rebecca or the “friends”. I just have to hope they stayed because of semi decent health insurance as why would you do a menial job at Disney after Uni/American college if there weren’t health perks. I certainly wouldn’t be telling anyone that the “old gang” was still there, especially if I was even more pathetic than that.

Seeing Rebecca on her health kick is equally glorious. Pancakes, pretzels, Taco Bell and ice cream is absolutely mindful eating….emphasis on the “full”. I genuinely can’t wait to see how she is come new year. I just hope she feeds her own warning….only skinny genes look good in skinny jeans.

This coming week she’s going to be joined by Sarah Raven of the narrow footbed variety, Gap yah Tegan (can I stop a second and ask WHO’s parents names their children such different types of names if they don’t absolutely have a favourite), and “HOT Canadian boyfriend (by Beggy’s standards).

How is her dad not embarrassed beyond belief of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Possibly being picky - but in the latest post of the kids favourite rides - is it odd to list her children in non-age order? When talking about my kids I will reel their names off oldest to youngest just out of habit, same with writing them in a card etc. just think it’s a bit strange - to me it’s like she’s clearly listed them in her favourite child order 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Possibly being picky - but in the latest post of the kids favourite rides - is it odd to list her children in non-age order? When talking about my kids I will reel their names off oldest to youngest just out of habit, same with writing them in a card etc. just think it’s a bit strange - to me it’s like she’s clearly listed them in her favourite child order 😂
I’m the same, would quote mine in age order also. F is top in both lists and P at the bottom

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I group mine. Biggest (a teenager), next two (less than two years between them, so usually together, but if not together I refer in age) and then baby. Always in that order.

I’m the same, would quote mine in age order also. F is top in both lists and P at the bottom
Says a lot.

Reactions: 7
Quoting Robbie Coltrane talking about Hagrid and hasn't even been to Harry Potter World when in Florida..... #bandwagon

Reactions: 19
Saw at the end of the last thread someone said something about Beggy’s driving and she prob does 30 in a 60…. I can confirm it’s the complete opposite. She drives like an absolute twit. Disco’s drive like boats too, so could never understand it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you @Hereforthehottea for the bleeping amazing title.

Beggy took the Tesla (did you know they had a Tesla, guys? GUYS?!!!) seven hours from Banchory to Manchester (and let’s remember when they get back they have the same drive back….)

Currently Beggy is living her fantasy at the only place she has ever had anything that could be considered a job…and even then the bar is LOW. She says she saw old friends who still work there, as if it’s cool, but I’m not sure if that’s more sad for Rebecca or the “friends”. I just have to hope they stayed because of semi decent health insurance as why would you do a menial job at Disney after Uni/American college if there weren’t health perks. I certainly wouldn’t be telling anyone that the “old gang” was still there, especially if I was even more pathetic than that.

Seeing Rebecca on her health kick is equally glorious. Pancakes, pretzels, Taco Bell and ice cream is absolutely mindful eating….emphasis on the “full”. I genuinely can’t wait to see how she is come new year. I just hope she feeds her own warning….only skinny genes look good in skinny jeans.

This coming week she’s going to be joined by Sarah Raven of the narrow footbed variety, Gap yah Tegan (can I stop a second and ask WHO’s parents names their children such different types of names if they don’t absolutely have a favourite), and “HOT Canadian boyfriend (by Beggy’s standards).

How is her dad not embarrassed beyond belief of her?
BiB - is it Mickey and Minnie she’s talking about? Cos idk I could work at Didney for 12 months let alone 12 years

Reactions: 5
The Bahamas , they paid for the first holiday and the dopey parents must of paid for the second . I can just see her begging to come with them . Like Someone said I hope a pig bites or she comes down with a nasty bug and shits herself

Saw at the end of the last thread someone said something about Beggy’s driving and she prob does 30 in a 60…. I can confirm it’s the complete opposite. She drives like an absolute twit. Disco’s drive like boats too, so could never understand it!!
How do you know the freaks

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhh tell us more!!!!

Reactions: 2
The Bahamas , they paid for the first holiday and the dopey parents must of paid for the second . I can just see her begging to come with them . Like Someone said I hope a pig bites or she comes down with a nasty bug and shits herself

How do you know the freaks
Sadly live very locally and have the displeasure of seeing them out and about more than I’d like! She’s a twit of a driver. I can remember following her in the disco with her Mum the day of the Banchory Show, driving like the maniac she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great thread title 👌
I was going to comment after her cleaning routine reel that is this a toe dip back into vlogging now I am sure she is thinking about a return to YouTube because she has now shown kids several times, she’s never going to get a job she really believes she is boss lady material so no taking orders from any boss she will be thinking if she can do vlogs she will earn more bet she’s been wearing Lee down over this and maybe that’s why he’s looking so pissed off.
I have no insider info I don’t know her or any of her family thank goodness but she’s pretty transparent and predictable it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she restarts and can resurrect her previous numbers she will earn decent Ad money I have seen a few come back and their previous subs were still there even after a year.
There have been comments asking her to return they could be from her mind using another account but anyone else getting this vibe ? am I getting to involved ?
do I need a hobby 😂

Reactions: 13
Hate how she ticks off the activity done with her kids like it’s a chore 🤦‍♀️ Mind you it probably is a chore for her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Put the bleeping phone down and enjoy your holiday you absolute trumboner.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sadly live very locally and have the displeasure of seeing them out and about more than I’d like! She’s a twit of a driver. I can remember following her in the disco with her Mum the day of the Banchory Show, driving like the maniac she is.
I was once flashed by Lee. Not in a ‘spot the chipolata’ type way, just the headlights!

I still get a flutter every time I drive passed though

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Great thread title 👌
I was going to comment after her cleaning routine reel that is this a toe dip back into vlogging now I am sure she is thinking about a return to YouTube because she has now shown kids several times, she’s never going to get a job she really believes she is boss lady material so no taking orders from any boss she will be thinking if she can do vlogs she will earn more bet she’s been wearing Lee down over this and maybe that’s why he’s looking so pissed off.
I have no insider info I don’t know her or any of her family thank goodness but she’s pretty transparent and predictable it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she restarts and can resurrect her previous numbers she will earn decent Ad money I have seen a few come back and their previous subs were still there even after a year.
There have been comments asking her to return they could be from her mind using another account but anyone else getting this vibe ? am I getting to involved ?
do I need a hobby 😂
No, you need a HOBBIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.