Mrs Meldrum #132 Speeding down the motorway hands free, remember I worked at Disney, didn’t I Lee?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god so it all thickens. Ok I’m not going insane then 🤭
Yeah so there is a real life person called Sarah a Raven - she’s a famous gardener and I think she’s got lines of plants/gardening equipment etc

but Karen Cannon obviously picked that as one of her many usernames on tattle at that particular time.

Reactions: 6
I thought this! You’re meant to click and something appears. She did it 2 seconds later and out of time, she’s so tragic.

If I did that on holiday in public my husband would walk off.
Out of time and no rhythm, remember the god awful kitchen dancing? Shaking her butt in the girls faces? 🤢 in her attempt at 'fun mum'.

If you have ever seen pics of beg as a child she’s pretty much the double of F. The other 2 look like their dad and we all know how much begs loves herself.
Spot on. Been obvious for yuurs.

Reactions: 12
All Beggy has done is moan about the heat, she could've spent the money to go anywhere she wanted. So why go to somewhere she will find too hot?? Silly cow

Reactions: 9
Well with that review from the kids that it’s “too hot” and “too busy” and the pictures that Beggy has shown would, 100%, influence me NOT to go!

I would be gutted if I thought I’d taken my kids on a magical (and expensive) holiday and they had reacted like that…..and she laughed about it!

Just shown us that she has no concept that, to most people, it would be a once in a lifetime trip and that the kids are turning into spoiled brats, just like Mummy Dearest!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well with that review from the kids that it’s “too hot” and “too busy” and the pictures that Beggy has shown would, 100%, influence me NOT to go!

I would be gutted if I thought I’d taken my kids on a magical (and expensive) holiday and they had reacted like that…..and she laughed about it!

Just shown us that she has no concept that, to most people, it would be a once in a lifetime trip and that the kids are turning into spoiled brats, just like Mummy Dearest!
A lot of it though is them mirroring what they are seeing from their parents - all she’s done is whine about the heat/the expensive stuff in the parks/wait times/rides/it being busy/them being tired etc - if she’s just been moaning the past 4 days then of course that’s going to have rubbed off on the kids. I don’t honestly know by what it was that she was expecting? Everyone knows that Disney Florida is busy, hot, expensive, you have to wait ages in lines for rides - it’s a tiring holiday and it’s pretty relentless. She worked there - she should have expected it and planned the holiday to account for it. She’s just so bleeping thick.

Reactions: 33
I can't deal with that post with the clicking fingers - the transitions are just so awful it's cringe to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All Beggy has done is moan about the heat, she could've spent the money to go anywhere she wanted. So why go to somewhere she will find too hot?? Silly cow
The woman moans wherever she is, every holiday, at home, Lee away, Lee not away, builders, kids, blah blah blah. Never happy ~ she's a fun sponge. 😂

It looks as if she''s well on the road to bringing her girls up to have the same spoilt and ungrateful traits as she has. They'll be popular in their peer group then. 🙄 Nelly Oleson vibes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't deal with that post with the clicking fingers - the transitions are just so awful it's cringe to watch.
Imagine the mentality of going on holiday to Disney with your kids and putting together that crap was how you’ve spent your time - filming stupid little clips of yourself and then spending time ON HOLIDAY editing it together and uploading it!!!!! She’s just so desperately trying to make people believe she’s got some amazing life but the reality is she’s a bored, miserable, unfulfilled, lazy woman who is NEVER happy no matter where she is or what she has.

Reactions: 21
Wow how ungrateful! You've just been to bloody Disney world and you still moan.. if you had it free though it would have been the best trip ever!! You like the slow paced life style - why the hell did you think Disneyworld would be a good idea!!

Reactions: 26
Exactly Betty, ticking boxes, aff linking and tattle on what should a kids centred family holiday. Which, in reality was a Pilgrimage to Mothers wayward 6 months moons ago with mandatory ears issued for photos, handed back in like the crown jewels, mission accomplished. Me me me!

There's something I can't quite put my finger on with her maternal behaviours, she's not a natural mum, yes we know she's a manipulative narcissict, but there's something that makes viewing uneasy at times.

Not a naturalmother, a natural c#nt yes. Another thing I find odd is why no stories with Lee or by him fur her to upload? If would have been obvious given his previous involvement and comfort in front of the camera. (unlike other instawankers who's other half's are anonymous). I think he's completely checked out tbh.

The family dynamic of the Meldrums is disfunctional by the Tesla load.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never known kids to want to leave Disney before?! Clearly the parents were making it rubbish for them 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 35
First time we could afford a long haul holiday with our 3 children, was 10 years ago they were 17,15 and 12 and we went AI to Antigua ( our holidays prior to this consisted of self catering in Scotland to visit my family- which we have many great memories of)
Our middle daughter just couldn't believe how beautiful the island was and when we finally arrived at the hotel , she just stood and stared awestruck at the white sand and turquoise sea for ages ....somehow I don't think S,F and P appreciate these things thanks to Beggy's abysmal parenting and the way she's shown Disney it just confirms that I'd never want to visit!
can't wait to see where they're going now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Makes me want to cry! My 6 year old asks at least every few days when we can go to Disney but there's not a chance we will be able to afford it.
We booked Eurodisney in 2019 for late 2020, then Covid happened, it was rearranged twice before we ended up having to cancel.Since been unable to afford to rebook due to life and the state of the world when it comes to money!
I can’t imagine many small children complain about Disney….like you’ve just met Mickey Mouse…what’s shite about that?? Would that not be your highlight if you were Poppys age?
My youngest is the same age as Poppy and I just can’t imagine her telling me it was too busy or she was happy to leave

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went to Disney twice when I was kid..first time was my first time abroad and it blew my mind. My dad didn’t like it but not once did I ever sense that as a child, we were just all so happy to be there and together. We didn’t split up to go on different rides or slump on the pavement! My parents and grandparents made sure we took advantage of every moment. I feel sorry for those girls. They are so unaware of their privilege to be able to go abroad because their spoilt hole of a mother is incapable of making the trip about someone other than herself.

First time we could afford a long haul holiday with our 3 children, was 10 years ago they were 17,15 and 12 and we went AI to Antigua ( our holidays prior to this consisted of self catering in Scotland to visit my family- which we have many great memories of)
Our middle daughter just couldn't believe how beautiful the island was and when we finally arrived at the hotel , she she just stood and stared at the white sand and turquoise sea for ages ....somehow I don't think S,F and P appreciate these things thanks to Beggy's abysmal parenting and the way she's shown Disney it just confirms that I'd never want to visit!
can't wait to see where they're going now!
Basically just put the same as you! Just confirms we all see what a total waste of space she is.

That click finger reel 🤣🤣🤣

Does she not understand that the click is supposed to be the transition. She's literally just clicking her fingers at different locations 🤣🤣🤣 I need to go watch it again. So cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow the apples don’t fall far from the tree do they? Sharing that story of her and the girls just makes them sound so horrifically ungrateful. Most kids would be buzzing about the holiday of a lifetime or just a holiday in the current climate

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.