Mrs Meldrum #132 Speeding down the motorway hands free, remember I worked at Disney, didn’t I Lee?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title. Can someone tell me who/what the Sarah Raven person is ?

Reactions: 2
Sarah Raven is a tattle nickname for Beggy’s mum who appears to be as equally up her own arse as Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great thread title. Can someone tell me who/what the Sarah Raven person is ?
Rebecca’s mum came on tattle in the early days under the username of Sarah Raven. She posted loads of ridiculous nonsense about them, claiming that their old house was nothing more than a “cute little starter home” and that their move to the murder mansion was amazing and that it was an “exclusive” development of luxury houses etc etc etc etc - you can go back and look at the posts for a laugh if you want - it’s hilarious. She’s also had various other accounts on here - CarrieBradshaw/folding picnic table/honeybun etc!!

18412144-EE2B-4323-B849-F0962C7EB6EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Possibly being picky - but in the latest post of the kids favourite rides - is it odd to list her children in non-age order? When talking about my kids I will reel their names off oldest to youngest just out of habit, same with writing them in a card etc. just think it’s a bit strange - to me it’s like she’s clearly listed them in her favourite child order 😂
I spotted that too and also noted she only used a single letter for S and P but Flo for Florence. Also noticed she ticked off Flo’s ride choices before the others. I’m relatively new to RM (only started watching her Insta in last year and missed rhe YouTube period - wish I could have seen her videos on there- is there still a way?!) but she so obviously favours Flo it is a joke!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think they are going to the Bahamas for her sisters wedding?? 🤔
Yes. Tegan doesn't seem the type to want a traditional wedding and as her chap is Canadian 🍁 it just as easy for any of his family or friends to fly to the Bahamas as it is to fly to Scotland.

Reactions: 6
Nah she would have been on full on starvation smoothie slurping skinny peleton plonker mode much more if she was going to be in a bridal party in the Caribbean I think

Reactions: 17
Rebecca’s mum came on tattle in the early days under the username of Sarah Raven. She posted loads of ridiculous nonsense about them, claiming that their old house was nothing more than a “cute little starter home” and that their move to the murder mansion was amazing and that it was an “exclusive” development of luxury houses etc etc etc etc - you can go back and look at the posts for a laugh if you want - it’s hilarious. She’s also had various other accounts on here - CarrieBradshaw/folding picnic table/honeybun etc!!

View attachment 1653530
Oh man I’ve been so confused and didn’t want to ask. I was like “I’ve bought seeds from Sarah Raven before…. Have I funded her mum?” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1653530
Thanks for the info she sound a bigger arse than her daughter 🤣

Oh man I’ve been so confused and didn’t want to ask. I was like “I’ve bought seeds from Sarah Raven before…. Have I funded her mum?” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Me too I thot surely her mums not the garden book writer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The out of time finger clicking is next level cringe. Try so hard, desperately fail every, single, time.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Aren’t you supposed to click your fingers just as the image appears? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not seconds later?🫣 absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aren’t you supposed to click your fingers just as the image appears? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not seconds later?🫣 absolute bellend.
I thought this! You’re meant to click and something appears. She did it 2 seconds later and out of time, she’s so tragic.

If I did that on holiday in public my husband would walk off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I spotted that too and also noted she only used a single letter for S and P but Flo for Florence. Also noticed she ticked off Flo’s ride choices before the others. I’m relatively new to RM (only started watching her Insta in last year and missed rhe YouTube period - wish I could have seen her videos on there- is there still a way?!) but she so obviously favours Flo it is a joke!
If you have ever seen pics of beg as a child she’s pretty much the double of F. The other 2 look like their dad and we all know how much begs loves herself.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.