Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that the 'one cannot be arsed to work' has plenty of time to be with the 'one who doesn't sleep'.

Shes such a witch to P

Reactions: 15
My (usually good sleeping) son was up all night last night, I think I got two, maybe three hours sleep. Am I sitting about with a hot cup of tea watching telly? No I'm on a train to London for work. Woman doesn't know she's born!!

(Someone pass the coffee please 🙂)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure that the 'one cannot be arsed to work' has plenty of time to be with the 'one who doesn't sleep'.

Shes such a witch to P
There certainly does seem to be a lot of bitterness directed towards the little girl. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My eldest was the dream baby- slept through the night from a few months old, always happy, ate whatever we ate etc etc. 2nd child- happiest smiliest baby, always content, great at entertaining her self.....BUT my god she never slept!! She woke up 6-7 times a night every night for nearly 3 years! Yes my hubby and I used to go "Oh god Im so tired" but we got on with it. He was working long days and travelling to Asia regularly and I was working 12 shifts as a nurse! I used to joke I got more rest on a night shift at work than at home!

She doesn't know she's born. She resents Poppy- she had her as a content baby and then REBECCA fucked up the nice easy money ticket she had and Lee went back offshore and Rebecca was left looking after the kids full time! I think in her head, she blames Poppy for her failure.
Maybe if she wasn't so desperate to pack her off to bed so early Poppy might sleep! Nice bedtime routine, bath, story, cuddles etc- I know she says she's tried all this but bet she hasn't! She just wants a REASON for Poppy's apparent lack of sleep- there is already a reason-REBECCA!
If there really was something wrong with Poppy it would have been picked up by now. Rebecca just hates that she has a mind of her own and a strong personality! Bet Poppy is really sweet at school and has lots of friends- unlike her mother!! Beggy is probably jealous of her own daughter!

Reactions: 13
Don’t worry as soon as P has a grasp of the Chip and Biff books she’ll be ferreted away in her room to read alone so Begs can have her down time.

Reactions: 7
oh aye Chip ya wee peach! That was a bad boy belter of a story! I can just see him now!
YA WEE BELTER OF A PEACH FLOPPY DOG, HAV YA FOUND THA MAGIC KEY YET?! I CANNA WAIT TAE GET INSIDE THAT WEE PLAYHOOSE AND HAV THA CRAIC WI BIFF, CHIP UND KIPPER YA KEN, WEE TINY FICTIONAL CHILDREN FAE A TODDLERS STORY BOOK IS RICHT UP MA STREET YA KEN, GET MAIR INTERESTING UND INTELLIGENT PATTER FAE THEM THAN FRIM MA WIFE BEC - SHE USED TO BE A PURE BONNY BELTER OF A WIFE BUT YA KEN SHES GOT THE MID 30s BLOAT NOW UND SHE CANNA STAY AFF THA DRINK SO SHES GOAT A FACE LIKE A MELTED TYRE NOW AND SHES NAW BRAW LIKE!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aww, he will be reading those books and scoffing his wee kids kinder bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maisymoocandles gifted a lying racist with a candle called 'compassion and love' when Rebecca doesn't even know the meaning of those 2 words, she doesn't know how to be compassionate especially with her kids and only loves her horse dog. another company on the block list.

Aww lucky S getting books for her birthday, wow just what every 11 year old wants 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Barely post but im disappointed today. I'm a friend of maisymoo have her candles and diffusers in every room in my house. Won't be purchasing any more. Will be sure to drop it into conversation next time I see her 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t worry as soon as P has a grasp of the Chip and Biff books she’ll be ferreted away in her room to read alone so Begs can have her down time.
How else is Safiyah getting through a book in 3 days? She has a 6/6.30pm bedtime too.

4286BE12-E366-4678-8C9D-85F270E69E53.png

Wow, a “seconds” book, because it was printed wrong. Perfect birthday present.
Is Safiyah turning 12?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My son didn’t sleep til he was six and a half. Won’t bore you with the reasons. But I didn’t have more than two broken hours of sleep a night. Every night.

I would NEVER, make it a big deal like she does. It was brutal to live through, but it was also a privilege to be there for him, and i would never want him to know how hard it was.

P’s sleep is in no way that bad, because her mother can function perfectly well in her social and leisure life. If you’re as underslept as she implies, that is just not possible.

Poor wee P when she grows up to read all the things her mum has said about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
We haven’t had tea for days because I’m waiting for her to show me her next Taking Twins creation

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ad linking those books, or in reality begging for freebies, imagine your kids get birthday gifts from you but you’re begging for them, weird when they pretend to be well off but even if they had more money it would go on Beggy and Lee she’s proved this before she resents every penny she spends on those bairns she really deserved that candle being such a lovely human 🙄😡

Reactions: 9
Barely post but im disappointed today. I'm a friend of maisymoo have her candles and diffusers in every room in my house. Won't be purchasing any more. Will be sure to drop it into conversation next time I see her 😒
I also buy MaisyMoo candles and diffusers but won’t be buying any more, very disappointing 😒

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.