Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now hate the word Jazz. It's giving me rage šŸ˜”.

Instead of wasting time at Jazz Beggy...try work

Reactions: 15
She so clearly does feel guilty and is trying to justify yet another Beggy fail. ā€œHolding herself accountableā€ blah blah blah. You got bored after a day. Really no idea why she does this to herself!!!
If sheā€™s su happy about it then why bother at all?!

Reactions: 8
Flogging that Bosch thing again I see.. just buy some febreeze love. No one has Ā£160 to splash on a clothes freshener gadget

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Paid partnership with Bosch UK??? A global brand like Bosch working with the lying , greedy, rascist!!! Off to write an emailā€¦..

• Heart
Scruffy witch. She has no reason to have rooms in her house in such a pig style.

Looks like bosch never listened the first time round either unless Grabs is trying it on. Does she really think with everything going on at the moment they'll people have a spare Ā£160 on what is basically a gadget. Read the room Rebecca

Reactions: 9
If that gadget thingy is so good why do they need Beggy to sell it?
And killing all those bacteria and viruses is not a great idea, we need a lot of them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s like sheā€™s never even heard of Sambucol šŸ˜‚
You know, that theyā€™ve all been taking for yuuirrs and yurrs to stop getting colds, that she swears by because itā€™s so so good,despite it being 2 years max and them having constant colds šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So itā€™s Lee sheā€™s blaming because he lets her go out with friends, get drunk and over indulge this lass never takes responsibility for herself like a child always someone elseā€™s fault.
Sheā€™s greedy, lazy and exploits people that is who she is, she wonā€™t change because she doesnā€™t want to.
The commenter who said thereā€™s an Ad incoming was spot on she puts on her self deprecation posts only when looking for engagement, sheā€™s so obvious it does madden me that she has any followers let alone a large following I can only assume that they think this behaviour is acceptable and they have similar values or lack of.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s just so predictable. So as expected sheā€™s not kept up with any of her ā€œhealthā€ kick stuff and is essentially blaming it all on lee being home.

heres an idea Rebecca - maybe try and take some responsibility for YOURSELF and actually follow through on something for once in your life! It makes no difference if lee is home or not - heā€™s not force feeding you take sways or pouring alcohol down your neck. YOU make choices about what YOU decide to consume.

sheā€™s like a child.

Reactions: 12
Soā€¦ sheā€™s lost like 4lbs? In all these weeks thatā€™s amazing, how does she do it all with her busy life? šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Accountability or Acuntability?

It's, just noise.... šŸ™‰
whine, me, whine Lee's fault, me, me, whine. But I'm happeee in my bodeeee. Yeah, of course you are. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.