Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to validate that you’re “fun” on instagram by saying how much “Craic” you had in the playground with the mums. She’s bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bear in mind, these instawankers are posting 'highlights' of their life. Boy, she's living a life of dreams and fulfillment judging by her content. Why the need to tell strangers? Weird.

Reactions: 14
Omg that’s the best thing I’ve read in ages! Either a) she is literally that sad she thinks this or b) she is saying it for tattle. I don’t know which is funnier 😂😂😂😂 imagine being her Mum mate and reading that 😳 actually I saw my friend this am and we had a good wave across the street, it was so hilarious I might post about it on my insta….🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That school gate sounds very tiresome.
The very type of mums I steer clear from in the playground. I can't be arsed with the school gate chat. I have a job and a life and I don't have headspace for that crap. Pick my kid up and leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hahahaha I have "craic" everytime I pick my kids up from school but it's just normal life and I would die of embarrassment if I thought it was worthy enough information to share with thousands of people 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
The very type of mums I steer clear from in the playground. I can't be arsed with the school gate chat. I have a job and a life and I don't have headspace for that crap. Pick my kid up and leave!
Those bloody awful women who hang around the doorway getting in the way when you need to get in dump your kids stuff and dash to work and they are loitering around as they have nothing better to do but kill time until the next hot cup of tea 😡

Reactions: 32
She must have made “friends” with some P1 mums who don’t yet know any better about her, give it time. Some of them are probably young mums who are swept away with influencer culture & have rose tinted glasses on with her. Wonder how the wee one is getting on with her sleepless nights and restless legs , not heard that mentioned since she started school and presumably is now being tired out. If you could answer in a not-so-subtle post starting with “lots of you asking about Ps sleep” that’d be great , ta.

eta there’s no time for craic in the playground when you have a job to get to of a morning Rebecca. It’s drop and roll . Enjoy your tea

Reactions: 23
I'm cringing from the inside out reading that this morning

See Tattle I am popular, people like me and I am fun, just not a fun mum

Reactions: 20
I’m not surprised she’s bought AirTags for the girls. Perhaps that’s what they were buying when I saw them in Apple store. They didn’t even tell the kids they were leaving the store. Just walked out then the girls realised they had left. AirTags to track easier than actually parenting.
What weirdos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Let the paranoia begin ….the others are all on a secret WhatsApp group this morning and messaging each other for a “good craic” about what an absolute bellend and tit Grabecca made of herself on Saturday .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so cringey. They were laughing at you Rebs.

Apart from the aftermath of a works Xmas party where we have discussed who shagged who, o don’t think I’ve ever, as an adult, felt the need to discuss the ‘craic’ several days after a night out. Especially not with ‘chums’

Reactions: 18
Making out she has friends 😂😂😂
The only craic this idiot knows if the crack of her arse. I love how she’s desperately trying to concoct this elaborate social life for herself now….she’s tragic. No Monday weigh in again today then? Hahahaha!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Beggy won't be getting many $ for her holidays following recent slump in exchange rate....now If only she had a job so they could afford some ice creams

Reactions: 9
So do we think she had got new chums or has she found a new pink pencil to play with, and this is just a cover up??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.