Mrs Meldrum #131 Walks with the dog and jazzercise. But not one pound lost off her lazy backside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also buy MaisyMoo candles and diffusers but won’t be buying any more, very disappointing 😒
Let her know this. This influencer bullshit won’t die if we don’t let businesses know they are loosing customers by gifting to them.
What was her estrid code? I don’t think it’s working anymore so hopefully they have paid attention and binned her.

The poppy sleep narrative only appears when lee has clearly gone back to work. It’s her way of trying to make out that she is too tired to work or that she has such a hard time when he is at work so when he comes home she can duck off and have “a break” I know this type. Absolute Narc

It’s obvious when lee has gone back to work for two weeks because she goes quiet on Instagram. She likely does this so Lee isn’t watching all her mooching and pottering whilst he’s slogging his guts out on 12 hour shifts

Her life is one big farce. The car the Florida holiday the endless house “tinkering” is all a cover for a deeply unhappy marriage

I’m here for the fact they have karma serving them up a doozy. The neighbouring building works ruining her peace, the houses being built will plummet her house price into oblivion they will never in a million years get what they paid for that property. She’s having to fake this new found social life to not seem irrelevant. Something terrible happened with the unit and rami. Her husband looks like he’s on his way to an early grave and she is so obviously sexually frustrated gurning over any man that looks at her. Her genetics are no longer playing ball and she’s packing on the pounds at lightning speed. She resents playing with her own kids even though in the height of her social media “career” she stated that she was a “Pinterest mum” hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH

I say this almost every thread

Couldn’t of happened to a nicer bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She must be absolutely shitting herself with the interest rates news. I wouldn't like to be her.

Reactions: 9
She wonders why P doesn’t sleep but can’t be easy if her bloody mum has the glare from the phone filming in her bedroom, what does she expect?

Reactions: 11
She must be absolutely shitting herself with the interest rates news. I wouldn't like to be her.
Not with Dadsie around she won’t be. Tesla, 4 holidays in 12 months etc etc, they aren’t exactly on the breadline.

Reactions: 3
Not with Dadsie around she won’t be. Tesla, 4 holidays in 12 months etc etc, they aren’t exactly on the breadline.
Surely there comes a point when Dadsie says no, he’ll have his own finances to look after. I’m not sure how old he is but I’m sure he’d like to retire and enjoy his own life without bailing out Beggy

Reactions: 5
I have a wealthy parent (think 3 houses, one in the SE countryside, one in London, one in europe). He has definitely helped me over the years with an early inheritance to help me buy my house (done for my siblings too), my first car and a couple of loans I’ve paid back, but NEVER to the outrageous degree Beggy’s parents seem to. I just don’t understand it.
I also don’t understand her grandad’s inheritance amount. It doesn’t add up to me. What did her mum receive if she supposedly inherited a large amount. I assume Tegan got the same. In ALL middle class families I know the inheritance goes between the children, with a “token” to the grandchildren (usually £10/15k and a special heirloom.) I know I don’t know all middle class people, but it just doesn’t add up for me. She’s making out she got hundreds of thousands…but he lived in a modest cottage and lived a modest life.

Reactions: 7
^also they have kept the cottage and done it up as a holiday home for them all to use, so no money from the sale
It will be an air b&b or whatever so they will be making money out of it no doubt about it.

I have a wealthy parent (think 3 houses, one in the SE countryside, one in London, one in europe). He has definitely helped me over the years with an early inheritance to help me buy my house (done for my siblings too), my first car and a couple of loans I’ve paid back, but NEVER to the outrageous degree Beggy’s parents seem to. I just don’t understand it.
I also don’t understand her grandad’s inheritance amount. It doesn’t add up to me. What did her mum receive if she supposedly inherited a large amount. I assume Tegan got the same. In ALL middle class families I know the inheritance goes between the children, with a “token” to the grandchildren (usually £10/15k and a special heirloom.) I know I don’t know all middle class people, but it just doesn’t add up for me. She’s making out she got hundreds of thousands…but he lived in a modest cottage and lived a modest life.
Where has Rebecca claimed she got money from Grandad? I think it was our wee pal Scotty Dog lee who came on pretending she had got money from the inheritance?!

Reactions: 3
It will be an air b&b or whatever so they will be making money out of it no doubt about it.

Where has Rebecca claimed she got money from Grandad? I think it was our wee pal Scotty Dog lee who came on pretending she had got money from the inheritance?!
No, that’s true. At first I thought it was all pretend, and for show. But it’s potentially tens and tens of thousands in debt….who does that? We’re wealthy Lee, AREN’T we Lee?!!

Reactions: 5

No sign of it on Airbnb and I can’t see them doing that either. Given its prime location, they’ll want to keep hold of it for family. It wouldn’t surprise me if Karen’s sister bought her out of it if it was left to them both

Incoming update.. Update on what? Weight loss? Cold Showers? Life?

Be purely to increase her engagement I smell an AD..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.