Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
‘Dear Diary,
Meld was speeding in The Tesla with no hands! Then we went to the big shopping centre called the Trafford Centre for a mooch. Dadsie bought me a new sippy cup so I can keep hydrated. My chums and the Tattle bastards will be so jealous of me.
Night night
Becca xoxo’

262C9786-7A21-4B40-A882-C6556CBB3374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

G&TGal II

Once again she’s gone on about “sensory overload” for P or whatever on the Bugs Life show. I remember going with my two when they were 3 and 5 and my youngest freaked out because at one stage it feels like bugs are touching your legs. It’s NOTHING to do with this sensory narrative bullshit, she just might not have liked it like my youngest. I literally hate her!!! If she didn’t like it, she didn’t like it. That child is 100% fine and no where near being on the spectrum.
Rebecca sees P as a nuisance. This child was going to be another golden egg; attention gained through pregnancy through fears of potential 'Zika Virus' birth anomalies, gender reveal ;), birth streamed online...attention, attention attention, all which topped up the Meldrum bank balance significantly.

In Rebecca's mind all was wonderful and heading in the right direction and she could be another Giovanna Fletcher, her book would be amazing, she would be someone companies approached as their 'go to Mummy guru', business trips to London, collaborations with celebrity mums etc. Lee could look after the children whilst she could control the narrative as the main provider. For a short period it was golden, then through Rebecca's own stupidity, greed and sense of entitlement with the free Disney trip, lift gate etc it all started to go downhill.

The Disneyland Paris Trip sponsored by Tesco was a disaster due to Rebecca's failure to declare and then rightly so it was picked up and commented on that P was not included in that trip. Who does a 'family' trip as a 'Mummy Influencer' and leave one of the children at home? Add to the mix, moving to a new house, requiring a car that accommodated 3 children which didn't meet her 'status' and actually having to parent as the fall in revenue and increase in financial commitments with the new house required Lee to go back offshore so Rebecca lost her house husband and child minder.

Her own actions and belief that she was untouchable, brought the downfall and she blames P as life was perfect with 2 and everything that she perceives as having gone wrong has happened since P was born. After the Disneyland Paris fallout fully hit home I wonder how many times behind the scenes Rebecca told the older two girls "we can't do that / go there if we can't get someone to look after Poppy". There was evidence in past stories of how 'annoying' the girls find P, how P spoiled something so P became the fly in the ointment. Rebecca facilitated and encourage this.

All her statements of 'not having a third child', her far from normal parental behaviour in showing her child's distress to 1000's of followers rather than putting her phone down and actually parenting and the constant complaining about P's sleep pattern when it suited her to create content are turning into a narrative is that there must be something 'wrong' with P, she has 'issues', she stops the rest of them being able to do things or enjoy things.

Sorry Rebecca but no. In my opinion you have just zoned out from parenting that child, she is lively, she is funny and inquisitive and will try and keep up with her two older siblings as any normal child will do. It is not 'sensory overload' if a child gets scared at a 3D attraction where there are bugs poking you and a giant hopper looming over you - they just don't like it. Just say you made a mistake in choosing that attraction. The problem does not lie with P, it lies with you. I genuinely know no other mother who uses noise cancelling headphones to block out the noise of her children, pops melatonin so she can get a good night sleep to relive her student days at Disney whilst the rest of the family deal with the time zone change and actually seems to take no pleasure from time spent with her children unless there is a financial benefit or a story to be created for the 'gram'.

Rebecca is creating a narrative, a niche for her 'faulty' child, sleep issues requiring investigation at local children hospital, sensory processing difficulties requiring them to be 'let out from a show that other children were enjoying as the sensory overload was too much.

Be very careful what you wish for Rebecca, having had a child on the spectrum which when combined with an unrelated life limiting condition meant numerous hospital visits and hospice nurse input, I am now part of a community that supports others in a similar position. No one should use a child with additional needs for additional content and this is the route in my opinion that you seem to pursing.

I am not interested in whether she tans or not / state of marriage / what biscuit brand she promotes or supports but I am passionate about children being protected from public over sharenting and their childhood being manipulated for monetary gain.

Rant over ...

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Well I’ve been holding this info back for a long time but since Lee has come on & been such a dickhead I don’t care anymore. Probably not a surprise to most of you, but I think I mentioned previously that my friend used to “see” Lee in the period he was split from Begs, before she fell pregnant with safiyah. By “see” I mean they shagged over a period of a few months, usually when they were drunk. Both from Banchory, know each other from school & still friends on Facebook. Well she always used to say how whenever they did the deed our Mr Meldrum always insisted on going in the back door if you take my meaning. Not just once in a while, EVERY time they did it. Although this was years ago now I always remember my friend bringing it up to me & our other friends wondering if we thought it was weird. She had no reason to lie & she was actually pretty embarrassed about it. Really doesn’t surprise me though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

HT2018

This might be an unpopular opinion but fully grown adults who wear Mickey mouse ears to disney etc give me the boke....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #132 Doing 82 & no handies in the Tesla of dreams, bought with all the pennies for the girls ice creams

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I can’t believe how busy it is and it’s not even the school holidays 😂

oh yes Rebecca because the whole world follows the same term time as Banchory School and should only be off for the tattie holidays! Did you think you were going to have the place to yourself

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
It’s a porch…a fucking PORCH, yours sincerely every middle class person I know.

…fucking vestibule…what a twat badger

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m so pissed off with her constantly taking the kids out of school. She can blame it on shift work, but not for 4 or 5 fucking holidays a year.

Has anyone ever emailed the school to complain about the terrible very public example she is making about it?
As much as she’s a dickhead, I really don’t see what emailing the school would achieve? They as parents can take the kids out of school and that’s between them & the school. I’m not saying I agree with it but on this one I’m not sure it’s really anything to do with us?

Reactions: 40

Ems55

Chatty Member
That school gate sounds very tiresome.
The very type of mums I steer clear from in the playground. I can't be arsed with the school gate chat. I have a job and a life and I don't have headspace for that crap. Pick my kid up and leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

buymealatte

Imagine having to validate that you’re “fun” on instagram by saying how much “Craic” you had in the playground with the mums. She’s fucking tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
oh aye Chip ya wee peach! That was a bad boy belter of a story! I can just see him now!
YA WEE BELTER OF A PEACH FLOPPY DOG, HAV YA FOUND THA MAGIC KEY YET?! I CANNA WAIT TAE GET INSIDE THAT WEE PLAYHOOSE AND HAV THA CRAIC WI BIFF, CHIP UND KIPPER YA KEN, WEE TINY FICTIONAL CHILDREN FAE A TODDLERS STORY BOOK IS RICHT UP MA STREET YA KEN, GET MAIR INTERESTING UND INTELLIGENT PATTER FAE THEM THAN FRIM MA WIFE BEC - SHE USED TO BE A PURE BONNY BELTER OF A WIFE BUT YA KEN SHES GOT THE MID 30s BLOAT NOW UND SHE CANNA STAY AFF THA DRINK SO SHES GOAT A FACE LIKE A MELTED TYRE NOW AND SHES NAW BRAW LIKE!

• Haha
Reactions: 37