Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can guarantee she won’t have had the kids on the beach after the long drive either, despite it being a few meters from her grandads door. The sea air will knock the kids out and burn off some energy but nope, Beggy will want to go on her own for some peace

• Sad
Reactions: 6
that dress reminds me of the curtains in my last Army married quarters Bloody hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that dress the old kindly gifted fat face dress. They both look miserable as sin and I'm sure she's photoshopped that dress to make her look slimmer 🤔

Reactions: 13
I know I was a super annoying kid during long drives but never in a million years did my mom think about putting on headphones.
wtf is wrong with her.
Not excusing her behavior, but I wonder if she has adhd or autism/aspergers?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
‘Lee used a potato to film’.
Nah moll, he just didn’t filter the duck out of it. She really is manifesting a sensory issue with Poppy hey? ‘Struggling with being restrained’ etc

incoming stealth as for the Casa Narrowfootbed holiday letting too, I’m predicting.

Reactions: 14
Which one is it Beggy? You said in the car journey that you’d reached your limit with P, and then in the beach post caption you say that the littlest did so well and it was the best journey yet?
She can’t keep up with her her own stories, silly mare.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
‘Lee used a potato to film’.
Nah moll, he just didn’t filter the duck out of it. She really is manifesting a sensory issue with Poppy hey? ‘Struggling with being restrained’ etc

incoming stealth as for the Casa Narrowfootbed holiday letting too, I’m predicting.
I have 3 even my 10yr old hates being in the car that long. Even I hate being in a car that long. I bet they didn’t even stop for a break

Reactions: 9
So Lee is driving and refereeing the girls in the back while she does sweet fanny adams?!
how dangerous!!! Could have caused an accident if Lee had a momentary lack of concentration due to squabbling kids……! Whilst she sits on her fat ar*e with headphones to drown out the sound….I swear to god she not “the full shilling”

What a shame it would be if whilst on holiday those headphones broke.
Or got “lost”…….

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
With Mother Dearest mentioning Poppy not coping with restraint in a car seat, is she saying she's not normally? 😒

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.