Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother gets called Mimi, never in a million years would she be called Nanny so it would have to be his mum.
Her mum is a very young and trendy narrow footbedded lady of the manor, nanny or granny would be too common for her 🤭
Yet Mimi is SO, SUUUU classy. Sorry Karen, your council Estate is showing…perhaps time to have a root touch up…?
Your husband married you because you were a dumb blonde who would put up and shut up. Such class. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sandals were gifted and she can aff link them so she'll always love them. 😂 She used to bleat about Majorcan sandals years ago.

Whispering on her balcony because she knows how ridiculous (and desperate) she looks. 😂

Those cancelling subscriptions, I hope you're carrying it through by telling the company why. Pointless otherwise. I had been considering them but sick of seeing adverts everywhere, who the hell wants to display razors of ever bloody colour as if they are a decorative item? Terrible advertising. 🙄
But using scummy mummy Beggy has decided it for me.

Reactions: 20
The sandals were gifted and she can aff link them so she'll always love them. 😂 She used to bleat about Majorcan sandals years ago.

Whispering on her balcony because she knows how ridiculous (and desperate) she looks. 😂

Those cancelling subscriptions, I hope you're carrying it through by telling the company why. Pointless otherwise. I had been considering them but sick of seeing adverts everywhere, who the hell wants to display razors of ever bloody colour as if they are a decorative item? Terrible advertising. 🙄
But using scummy mummy Beggy has decided it for me.
Yes I have messaged them also to say why I’m unsubscribing x

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget she saw HUNDREDS of dolphins, more dolphins than anyone else has EVER seen ;-)
God those poor dolphins. All those millions of sq miles of ocean and they have the misfortunate of surfacing in front of her miserable face and Pat the twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lee’s mum moved to Spain for a bit. She wouldn’t live in Portugal now would she.

Estrid have already been on my banned list for a while, they use loads of shady, scummy instahuns

Reactions: 16
I'd be surprised either of them have anything to shave as neither have hit puberty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that #ad made next to no sense. They use every desperate account with a certain amount of followers.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something, why would you need a razor to NOT shave?
Lee would know. That wee skitter has never grown anything other than ginger bum fluff in his life. Rebecca’s got more of a ‘tache than lee ever had!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m another who has messaged them, first time I’ve had to do that because of her.

424349EC-7B92-4B38-B1E3-473217D68CCD.jpeg

Also, I have it on good authority (a close family member who works at the gym) that she’s still going but I think it’s for the Jazzercise rather than the gym itself. She was overheard talking to Rami about how good the local newish Turkish restaurant is.

Reactions: 11
Estrid have already been on my banned list for a while, they use loads of shady, scummy instahuns
Same. Them and wild or whatever that natural deodorant company is. Never using either, if I subscribe it just goes toward paying Becky her fee. No thanks.

Reactions: 10
Any bloody company I see using these scummy lazy arsed Mummies are automatically off my list. I'm not working to spend money on a product given free to the likes of thick witches like Rebecca Meldrum preach their shallow allegiance to brands and post tit adverts. As soon as I see a Desanio print I vomit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.