Mrs Meldrum #128 How do you ask for a croissant for breakfast in Portugese?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy probably wasn’t asleep, she was pretending so she could plot the perfect moment to shove her stupid, cold hearted old hag of a mother overboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did S say at the end, these are really good aren’t they nanny??? I wonder if they are there with her parents??
Her mother gets called Mimi, never in a million years would she be called Nanny so it would have to be his mum.
Her mum is a very young and trendy narrow footbedded lady of the manor, nanny or granny would be too common for her 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know not to everyone's taste but where are the sandals from? 🙈 I really like them and they look comfortable
They’re Saltwater Sandals. I used to live in them all summer (in pretty colours, not the brown like Mrs M), but now I have plantar fasciitis so I can’t wear them 😭

Reactions: 3
Her mother gets called Mimi, never in a million years would she be called Nanny so it would have to be his mum.
Her mum is a very young and trendy narrow footbedded lady of the manor, nanny or granny would be too common for her 🤭
Haha I don’t know how I didn’t know that about Kaz! The irony of her mother calling herself mimi rather than nanny or granny- the apple really doesn’t fall far does with this vapid self obsessed arseholes

Reactions: 12
I think she says daddy not nanny. I can't see Lee's parents going on holiday with them. Unless they call Rebs nanny as she doesn't act like a mum to them. Love how the 'big girls' are walking at least 2 meters ahead, probably totally embarrassed by Rebecca's stiff dancing. Poppy probably thinking 'urgh get your hands off me'

Saltwater sandals are over rated, so are birkenstocks. I've had both in the past and they are both so uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she says daddy not nanny. I can't see Lee's parents going on holiday with them. Unless they call Rebs nanny as she doesn't act like a mum to them. Love how the 'big girls' are walking at least 2 meters ahead, probably totally embarrassed by Rebecca's stiff dancing. Poppy probably thinking 'urgh get your hands off me'

Saltwater sandals are over rated, so are birkenstocks. I've had both in the past and they are both so uncomfortable
Saltwater sandals are loved by the Mumsnet brigade that tells me everything I need to know, sorry!
I quite like Flipflop shoes and sandals ( also have plantar fasciitis and they have lovely cushioned/ bouncy soles)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who calls themselves Mimi?? Pretty sure that’s what’s my four year old niece calls her vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Those shitwater sandals are hideous. 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her dad is a golf player so wonder if they’ve gone with them or borrowing a friend’s apartment

Reactions: 4
Did S say at the end, these are really good aren’t they nanny??? I wonder if they are there with her parents??
I had to listen again, definitely says Nanny imo. That’s most likely how they’ve afforded another trip away again, bank of the in laws!

First time I ever send a message to a company but I can’t believe they work with her!

Reactions: 8
They’re Saltwater Sandals. I used to live in them all summer (in pretty colours, not the brown like Mrs M), but now I have plantar fasciitis so I can’t wear them 😭
I have a few pairs but you can’t walk to far in them. I also have plantar fasciitis too !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.