Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I have never realised before, but she has a real witchy nose! 😬
I have an irrational dislike of her nose I can't bear to look at it those long nostrils give me the ick ( grandkids speak ) I dont find her at all attractive shapeless lifeless lips i cant believe how she has changed so much because she was a pretty girl when sge first started her youtube i can only think that her bitterness and lack of empathy and kindness is manifesting in an unattractive face or maybe knowing how horrible she is makes us see her worse than she is ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loopylips

I’m sorry I must be missing something because she looks grey haired and in her 50’s!! Not healthy and glowing!
Seriously her hair looks GREY!!! I’m sure of course it’s like bloody Rapunzel’s hair and will be down to her flat arse in no time! Is she trying to keep up her with her daughters’ long unkempt hair. Those poor girls desperately need a haircut.
I thought the same… at first glance I honestly thought she’d used that app that shows you older that was doing the rounds a few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As789

Calories counting isn’t for her?

Is that because it made her realise how shit her diet is?

How many calories in all that sugar in your cups of tea Begs 😂
Give her a break...she calorie counted for a whole week and didn't lose a stone in weight for her heroic efforts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ohFOff

I’ve just watched the return or keep holiday clothes post. WTF is wrong with that woman?! Get a bloody job!

I’ve been away too long - that outfit for a wedding?! JESUS! What a riot.

Welshgal

VIP Member
Anyone getting a vibe she's thinking about you tube? What earning potential would there be there that would be worth it? Compared to the shitty effort she needs to make for Instagram? Can't see it. Too much effort.
I was thinking the same but at the same time her replies are very much “it’s all in the past”.
I think she knows that a) youtube is not easy money anymore (at least compared to how it was when she first started) and b) every ad will end up being pulled and she’ll be “trolled” again.

Blondie

VIP Member
She's sweating after only 20 minutes due to how unfit she is, not because she's done anything strenuous

Cheska18

Chatty Member
Still curious as to what happened between her and Rami this time around. These are my current theories..

1. She can’t afford her gym membership anymore

2. She’s a lazy bitch and just can’t be arsed

3. She lied about him being her PT again and just went to the gym a few times and got bored

4. She did actually bang Rami while Lee was offshore and now can’t show face at the gym
All of the above?!

• Haha

GoLando

VIP Member
Oh fuck off your hair is curled in one photo and straight in the other. Absolute bollocks!

Hair vitamins are just over priced multivitamins with some collagen thrown in for good measure

On another note if I was flogging them I’d at least have washed and blowed dried my hair nice and smooth for the before and after photos. Her hair looks like straw
Omg her moon face and crepey cleavage 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha