Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the who 'leaving the house and going off and not telling anyone where your going" such an odd thing to say, let alone be happy about - something a teenager would say and this isn't me being bitchy, but she really doesn't show signs of maturing past the age of 14.

Reactions: 34
I just find the who 'leaving the house and going off and not telling anyone where your going" such an odd thing to say, let alone be happy about - something a teenager would say and this isn't me being bitchy, but she really doesn't show signs of maturing past the age of 14.
It’s attention seeking nonsense is what it is.

Reactions: 19
It is weird, I agree. Her husband has been away, kids are school, surely they’d make a bit of a fuss now he’s back, sit down for tea or something? Isn’t that what normal families do?? Not heading out alone first opportunity?

Reactions: 21
It is weird, I agree. Her husband has been away, kids are school, surely they’d make a bit of a fuss now he’s back, sit down for tea or something? Isn’t that what normal families do?? Not heading out alone first opportunity?
And as others have said - she’s on her own at home the majority of the time. She shouldn’t be climbing the walls needing to be on her own the second Lee walks in the door. It’s weird. But she just posts this infantile garbage for attention. He’s just come home so the kids will be excited to see him, she’s not the centre of the universe so out comes the mental behaviour and the attention seeking posts about going off on her own etc

Reactions: 22
Lee. I know you read on here. Stop being a bloody doormat. You have worked 14 days straight and your wife leaves the minute you come home so you have the kids and jobs to do. Most rangers fans are in the pub or settling down to watch on it on the TV. Partners across Scotland would appreciate the importance of the match.

You can SEE she sits on her ass half the day drinking a hot tea. She does NOTHING with her days yet whinges and runs the minute she can.

Seriously are you that much of a doormat? What kind of relationship is that? Certainly not one based on respect and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What is that first outfit 😭😭
That top looks way too nice for such basic jeans and the bleeping sweater over the shoulders?! Whyyy

Reactions: 5
What is that first outfit 😭😭
That top looks way too nice for such basic jeans and the bleeping sweater over the shoulders?! Whyyy
The floral blouse with the bloody tattoo hanging out the bottom of the sleeve just totally ruins it too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I do work don’t I Lee don’t I.. See I made a reel and posted it! I deserve my me time!

No one wanted your fugly tangerine jumper the other day and no one wants it now.. it’s also almost 20 degrees outside 🙄 Moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s even funnier this time, when she zips up that stripey jumper 😂 and she’s just loving herself, constantly flicking at the fresh shampoo and set 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The camera shot of underneath the chins wasn't the most flattering angle was it... even if you're teenie tiny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what she thinks non offshore families are doing. Does she think parents take turns at being in and out the house? Genuinely baffled.

We have kids and both work. Neither of us has ever just decided to pop off out without saying anything. That sounds like the kind of thing I felt when I bought my first flat and lived alone for the first time!

Being stuck at home with kids can be hard. Particularly when you’re constrained by finances or lack of childcare and have no outlets for yourself. But this woman has kids in school and nursery, family next door, money to burn on exercise equipment, gym membership, beauty treatments, clothes, meals out, and multiple foreign holidays.

I find her reactions to this mind boggling. And I’m cross on behalf of all those mums who don’t have the freedoms she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Guys it's OK to go off on her own and not tell anyone as she has got her tattoo for protection 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do we think Beggy is a smoker?

Her lazy eye is becoming more prominent by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.