Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband just home from offshore and she can’t wait to leave, rather than stay together and have some family time.
Tell us your marriage is a wreck without actually telling us Beggy 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Plus biggest rangers game tonight...and he has to do all the girls activities so she can be alone🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Plus biggest rangers game tonight...and he has to do all the girls activities so she can be alone🤦‍♀️
Any real Rangers fan would be out to watch the match. Or watching it at home. It’s being shown on BT sport for free tonight so that everyone can watch it.

Reactions: 10
Husband just home from offshore and she can’t wait to leave, rather than stay together and have some family time.
Do you think he'll get to sit on a comfy seat to watch it this time?

Kids will be kept up late as 'Daddy's home' - She's going to annoy the duck out of him tonight and not allow him to watch. He'd have a better chance of seeing it staying offshore. UNLESS..... She's allowing him out? 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Any real Rangers fan would be out to watch the match. Or watching it at home. It’s being shown on BT sport for free tonight so that everyone can watch it.
My son is an aberdeen fan and he is away out to watch it with his mates at pub! Any other wife would she got the beers in etc for him and made a night of it ! But not her !

Reactions: 17
I don’t get her, she can have that total free time when they are in school / nursery. It’s not like she is home with a little baby constantly. So odd to run out of the house as soon as he is home. When my partner arrives back he is usually shattered. Really don’t like Lee but if he is such a big rangers fan it seems really mean to not let him have some time to watch the game. He’s not been off on holiday he’s been working!

Ps her hair is sooooooo awful and ageing. All her relaxing and me time is not slowing the ageing process!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t get her, she can have that total free time when they are in school / nursery. It’s not like she is home with a little baby constantly. So odd to run out of the house as soon as he is home. When my partner arrives back he is usually shattered. Really don’t like Lee but if he is such a big rangers fan it seems really mean to not let him have some time to watch the game. He’s not been off on holiday he’s been working!

Ps her hair is sooooooo awful and ageing. All her relaxing and me time is not slowing the ageing process!
Exactly. Like, he’s been at work for weeks. Is it too much for her to just get some food in and a few beers and just let him chill out on his first night home and watch his team play the biggest match they face ever been in? Wouldn’t it have been a nice thing for her to have done that for him? No. She doesn’t think of anyone or anything but her self. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 21
Lee has just been away for 2 weeks. Before that he was home for at least 5 weeks because of his foot so plenty of time for her to escape. She's acting like he's been away for 6 months.

Wonder what her girls think when every time daddy comes home he is in charge whilst mummy is off gallivanting

Reactions: 18
Her hair is sooooo bad and in such terrible condition. It makes me itch looking at it because it looks so dry and like it might snap. A terrible advert for her hairdresser!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Beggy, take £50 quid to yourself and buy a LARGE bottle of K18. Wash, and slather that tit all over that birds nest you call hair.

You'll thank me, I promise you.

Reactions: 11
Her hair is sooooo bad and in such terrible condition. It makes me itch looking at it because it looks so dry and like it might snap. A terrible advert for her hairdresser!
She literally said she’s been and got it done yesterday ready for holiday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m convinced she must do it herself or has a friend do it for her. I just don’t believe an actual salon would allow a client to walk out the door like that! And considering she had it done yesterday or the day before it looks so dry and frazzled! Where is the shine from the blow dry/treatments etc.. I don’t buy she goes to an actual hairdressers at all

Reactions: 12
I don’t get it. My husband isn’t offshore but I certainly don’t get to just go out without telling anyone and without any responsibility 🤷‍♀️ How does she think the rest of us live?!!

Reactions: 19
Nah, surely she's not been to hairdresser? Wasn't it still to happen? 😱

I've heard Lee has a 'picky plate' in front of the off centre TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get it. My husband isn’t offshore but I certainly don’t get to just go out without telling anyone and without any responsibility 🤷‍♀️ How does she think the rest of us live?!!
Also why not tell anyone where you are going, from a safety point of view! Especially as she’s off into the woods with earphones in.

Reactions: 14
As someone who’s other half works offshore I can think of several things I’d rather be doing when he gets home.. bleeping off alone to walk the dog isn’t one of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her kids are at school and nursery all bleeping day.....what the actual hell is she on about!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.