Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how can they afford to live there on one income & affiliate link residuals ? How is their mortgage still valid when she “isn’t working “ ? Assuming she was a self employed you tuber when it was approved ?
They probably got a 5 or 10 year fixed rate so no income figures needed until the fixed term is up and even then you can just do a product transfer and stay with the same lender and again no income figures required

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I'm in Aberdeenshire and bought and sold at peak and now, 14 years later current house would go for same price as we paid. 🤷 Thank duck we had a 50% deposit with selling high. It's just one of those things.

They probably got a 5 or 10 year fixed rate so no income figures needed until the fixed term is up and even then you can just do a product transfer and stay with the same lender and again no income figures required
How can you get a mortgage with no income figures ? Do you mean over the course of the fixed term they wouldn’t need to update the provider ? If so that is my point, that would have got it based on her higher income at the time which has clearly significantly dropped , so how can they still afford it with only one steady income and three kids . I’m baffled . I knwo her affiliate links earn a decent income but it isn’t / can’t be guaranteed? Maybe I’m being naive but we are double income both experienced professionals earning well , in secure jobs and we couldn’t afford a house that price .

May have already been mentioned - but her folks are selling up, building work must have got too much. Doubt anyone would buy though!

Reactions: 1
How can you get a mortgage with no income figures ? Do you mean over the course of the fixed term they wouldn’t need to update the provider ? If so that is my point, that would have got it based on her higher income at the time which has clearly significantly dropped , so how can they still afford it with only one steady income and three kids . I’m baffled . I knwo her affiliate links earn a decent income but it isn’t / can’t be guaranteed? Maybe I’m being naive but we are double income both experienced professionals earning well , in secure jobs and we couldn’t afford a house that price .
Curiouser still is that when they bought Murder mansion lee wasn’t even working. He hadn’t been working for about 2 years. So that mortgage for that house had to have been based on Rebeccas self employed books from the previous years.

May have already been mentioned - but her folks are selling up, building work must have got too much. Doubt anyone would buy though!
Yes it’s been mentioned several times!!!!! Earlier today infact…..

(Does no one read the threads before they post?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they would have got the mortgage based on her self employed income. Let's say it's with Nationwide. (I have no clue who it's with - just doing a scenario example)
They select a fixed rate. 2 year, 5 year, 10 year. Nationwide will not ask for any income information during that fixed term period. When the fixed rate is finished most people remortgage to another lender as they do not want to go onto the standard variable rate. If you go to another lender, let's say NatWest. NatWest will again need income to assess your affordability. However, you can choose to stay with original lender, Nationwide, and just select a new fixed rate. No income verification is required so even if your income is vastly different you can keep the same high mortgage. Unless you miss any payments and nothing concerns them it is easily accepted for another fixed term

Reactions: 6
Mrs M jumping up and down on the trampoline looking for Lee’s chopper has put me right off my lunch ;-)
She was bouncing and shaking her tits to get the builder's attention...hoping they'll fancy her enough to give her #gifted garden fence

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her hair is getting worse by the day. It's so dry and coarse looking. Mind you, putting a brush through it might help. 🙄🙄
I don’t know why she doesn’t at least try to do something to make it look a bit nicer. She could be doing treatments on it, leaving hair masks on it etc during the day. It’s not like she does duck all else or has to go anywhere! If she insists on bleaching the tit out of it and keeping it that awful brassy yellow colour she should at the very least be trying to maintain some sort of routine to keep it remotely soft. It looks so brittle, rough and dead.

Reactions: 6
Her hair is getting worse by the day. It's so dry and coarse looking. Mind you, putting a brush through it might help. 🙄🙄
If this is her hair, just after it's been newly done , and before her hols....god knows what state it'll be in after 10 days in the sun /sea #friedtoacrisp

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely been using sunbeds - you can see the freckles and sun spots on her face. Also she has the start of smokers lines around her top lip.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.