Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many think ‘meditation’ is code for check tattle? 😂

also it really annoys me when people show a workout starting but never their end figures. Why post the start without the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site...It's ALL FIIIIIINE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thread suggestion -

Private transfer to the airport, "I will not mix with the plebs" we hear Beggy snort

Reactions: 9
What is this hair colour? Just so I know what to tell my colourist never ever to do to me 🫢
She’s taking her 5 chins out for dinner there!!!! That hair is just a tit state. It’s had too many box highlights done on it. Mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Was that the little one running up to her and being ignored again in the latest pose-a-thon?

I wonder if it’s Linds’ birthday? Poor Linds, you just know Beggy’s going to blow out her birthday candles

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crikey…. the gut on her in that green dress, laughing she has to tie the belt above her belly. Should have stayed away from those Greek croissants 🤣
How embarrassing she’s not been allowed to video her friends (I mean Lees friends) imagine the conversations they’ve had before going… because you’re a failing Instagrammer can we not be in the videos as everyone who comes into contact with you gets a loads of tit

• Haha
What’s with all the weird videos of her walking past the camera? You’re in your 30s love not 16. Enjoy your last day Begs, you’ve a long road ahead at home with the new housing development 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtaf!! I’m sitting here absolutely bewildered at her being on holiday. When we’re away I barely take any pics as I’m too wrapped in the moment and my phone spends most of the time lying somewhere and on the last day I’m like tit where’s my phone! How the duck does anyone find her relatable. Lee come on to duck and grow a bleeping set, we all know you are a drip and ripped to duck on the rig (oil wife so know how it works). Bring on S teenage years, I’m here for it.

Reactions: 12
I can't quite figure out if it's just her weird posture, her dreamy body shape or the angle that cameraman Lee shot that latest video in that makes me keep watching it.
But then I remind myself she is smaller in person 😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dip in and out of Meldrums stories. But just came on here to ask what's the craic with the washbag? Why is she taking it out on a night time? Wouldn't a handbag be better? Very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she think she’s Kate Middleton?? What 30 something ‘lays their travel outfit out’. Such a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.