Mrs Meldrum #126 Does it resemble anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting how with Poppy it's stuff Rebecca thought she'd not like which means it is all made up in Rebecca's head. Absolute sicko she is.

Reactions: 16
"Quirky ways" and aversion to sand? She's really pushing the narrative that that lovely little girl is on the spectrum isn't she?
I hope Poppy hoofs her right in the evil eye, nasty sow.

That scalloped swimsuit makes me think of Mel B in Bo Selecta - iykwim 😉
“Fisting? FISTING? Fists are for punching!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Afflinks from that posey need a wee picture- BINGO!

Honestly money must be really tight if she's taking time out of a family holiday to try and scam a few pennies from the sheep, such a saddo

I bet she tells everyone she meets that there is something wrong with Poppy ☹
I knwo
Most people go on holiday to get a break from
Works she is messed up. Oh but it isn’t work is it , just a hobby. Haha ok then

Reactions: 9
Ill admit it, don't kill me, I'm jealous today 😏.
After work, childcare, housework, elderly relatives, I get no "me time" for walks, wild swims, mooching. We are lacking in time and money to decorate our house and even buy new clothes.
I would kill for a holiday in the sun 😣. Even one night

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ill admit it, don't kill me, I'm jealous today 😏.
After work, childcare, housework, elderly relatives, I get no "me time" for walks, wild swims, mooching. We are lacking in time and money to decorate our house and even buy new clothes.
I would kill for a holiday in the sun 😣. Even one night
Agree I’m not jealous of her but envious of all her free time and disposable income. She’s so fortunate but doesn’t even appreciate it. I guess we can take comfort from the fact that nothing seems to keep her happy for long and she’s married to Meld the melt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Agree I’m not jealous of her but envious of all her free time and disposable income. She’s so fortunate but doesn’t even appreciate it. I guess we can take comfort from the fact that nothing seems to keep her happy for long and she’s married to Meld the melt 🤣
She doesn’t have disposable income…she is up to her eyes in debt. She has a very sad unfulfilled life. She cannot complain about this holiday as her friends will all be posting about how they are enjoying themselves. She will just follow them as she is a sheep herself!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe they got that mortgage when Lee wasn't at work- how much money must she have been on in her hey day? Anyone know a ball park figure?

Reactions: 6
I'm feeling fake happy vibes from the holiday tbh. Who know with her, she tells so many lies. 🤷

Looks pretty though (the place, not Driving Miss Daisy meets Shirley Valentine). 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe they got that mortgage when Lee wasn't at work- how much money must she have been on in her hey day? Anyone know a ball park figure?
I personally think her parents helped them out although it’s public record in scotland for a small fee to find out mortgage details etc on properties. She’s just not worth my money to find out 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, shes reading tattle while on holiday!! No look my watch says am not just laying about sunbathing!! Just enjoy your holiday and family time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone’s been on Tattle ;-)
What kind of sad duck gets up at 6am to go for a “run” on a family holiday?!!!!!

Christ she’s as dry as toast. Bet she’s a barrel of laughs….!

Oh my god, shes reading tattle while on holiday!! No look my watch says am not just laying about sunbathing!! Just enjoy your holiday and family time!!!
Lee was on the thread this afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.