Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she say ‘team’ so she feels like she’s fitting in with people who manage actual teams in their actual jobs?! She sounds like a twit.
It’s just a bleeping lame Insta-hun phrase she thinks is cool….

She’s such a tragic waste of oxygen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those lips. Has she been on the Doritos again 😂
Jesus wept. And the FIRST thing she thought was need to get a selfie… after rearranging her hair, putting more make up on probs practising that simpering pout & picking the right filter. BELLEND. If I’ve had a day nap (which would only ever be after a night shift fyi begs) guaranteed pillow creases on my face, drool & hair stuck to my cheek 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is, I think @ScottyT123 is referring to her story from yesterday
Ahhh no my mistake I thought that story photo was from this morning (-I did thank to myself she had done some serious photo shopping!) but now makes me wonder if she did want people to think this photo was from today 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ahhh no my mistake I thought that story photo was from this morning (-I did thank to myself she had done some serious photo shopping!) but now makes me wonder if she did want people to think this photo was from today 🤔
They wouldn’t if they’ve seen her recently!

Reactions: 2
The moaning about not maintaining her body after hitting the gym. She was the one who said she enjoyed hot chocolates and cake to much to worry about her figure, she was the one saying she had accepted she would never get her gym body back and that she was happy with that. She ditched the gym for rides on Tony.

She has a crash and burn mentally. It is all or nothing she is like it with housework, let's it get into a terrible state and then mad cleaning instead of doing a little and often, same with food, exercising, floggers pyramid scheme face washers/creams.

Reactions: 22
Omg she’s like a teenager with a crush! It’s embarrassing! Why did she buy the overpriced Peleton if she’s rejoined the gym and is doing 4 sessions a week?! She must be getting it free or reduced rate because I know PT’s are not cheap. I pay £45 a session! And my PT is superb. There is no way Beggy is shelling out £200 a week for PT sessions!!!!

Reactions: 19
Omg she’s like a teenager with a crush! It’s embarrassing! Why did she buy the overpriced Peleton if she’s rejoined the gym and is doing 4 sessions a week?! She must be getting it free or reduced rate because I know PT’s are not cheap. I pay £45 a session! And my PT is superb. There is no way Beggy is shelling out £200 a week for PT sessions!!!!
She won’t be paying for it. The stingy witch doesn’t part with a penny. It’s clearly another bogus “transformation” thing where she’s doing constant shout outs for Rami because she has a large following on Insta. And because she wants to suck his Ramminator and because he is a dirty man slut who happily slings it up anyone and everyone who gives him a second look.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Lee is slogging his guts out to pay for her to sit on her arse and then when he’s home, instead of spending time with him, she pisses off to flirt with another bloke?!

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure what's in it for Rami giving her the sessions for free/big discount. All the locals hate them both and all the other followers, sorry bots are not going to join up as it's too far. She's probably flogged the snug sofa to pay for it.

Reactions: 9
I’m struggling to believe this was her in July 2019. She’s never been that toned. Doesn’t look like that body could hold up that moon face…..

5B55FB23-8EBA-49D1-B595-D1FF99636458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What a narcissistic twit she is - everybody look at ME!!!!
She never seems to get bored of looking at or talking about herself. Her narcissism is breathtaking for an average looking 30something

Reactions: 14
I’m struggling to believe this was her in July 2019. She’s never been that toned. Doesn’t look like that body could hold up that moon face…..

View attachment 1138774
It all kicked off with the hotel lift incident a couple of months prior to July. They had the DLP incident late 2018 and they moved to marshmallow mansion at the same time. Ads were being pulled like no tomorrow and she wasn’t getting the steady income she was used to.

The bod you can see there is not through fitness levels, that’s the bod of someone stressed up to their eyeballs, full of the fear that they screwed their career and as a result, lost their appetite. #fact

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.