Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at Aldi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story and the reel she’s in bed with two different set of clothes on? Does she just spend all day in her bed with her dog walking hoodie on? Gadz

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Walking across stepping stones with hands in one’s pockets… easiest way to need some turkey teef fast.

Reactions: 4
That reel is as if it should have been an ad for something that didn’t get approval - it is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those lips. Has she been on the Doritos again 😂
If she’s going to use a filter she may as well find one that makes her look good.. she looks older than my mum there who’s in her mid 60’s!!

And celebrating Mother’s Day a week early? Why? It’s not like Lee will be offshore. Maybe they can’t afford to go for the actual Mother’s Day afternoon tea package

Reactions: 8
If she’s going to use a filter she may as well find one that makes her look good.. she looks older than my mum there who’s in her mid 60’s!!

And celebrating Mother’s Day a week early? Why? It’s not like Lee will be offshore. Maybe they can’t afford to go for the actual Mother’s Day afternoon tea package
It will be an ad. Like the time she did the ad for Go Ape or whatever it was where she lied and said lee had surprised her with a voucher or something to go for Mother’s Day - something completely random - but she was caught out when the voucher was spotted in a video she put out weeks before!!!! And it turned out to be an ad.

Reactions: 17
It will be an ad. Like the time she did the ad for Go Ape or whatever it was where she lied and said lee had surprised her with a voucher or something to go for Mother’s Day - something completely random - but she was caught out when the voucher was spotted in a video she put out weeks before!!!! And it turned out to be an ad.
Oh yes. Wasn’t it for Mother’s Day?

Reactions: 6
I just cannot.
A grown woman. Mother of 3.
Film me whilst I walk on this path.
Film me whilst i pretend to smile and hug my kids in bed.
Film me film me film me.
Big fake smile and eye duck to the camera .
Sips tea.
Welcome to the world of Rebecca meldrum .

can someone save that uttershite in case it does become an ad then she can be reported.
Her whole account is spam anyway so it should be reported for that.
Spamming with smuggery.

Reactions: 25
I don't get how the comments don't set off serious alarm bells.
"I miss your girls," surely you would comment and say something along the lines of "you don't know my children how can you say that?" it just doesn't sit right with me strangers saying that about someone's kids, as a mum of 2 boys

Reactions: 21
Does she say ‘team’ so she feels like she’s fitting in with people who manage actual teams in their actual jobs?! She sounds like a twit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.