Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s let on about it and not attempted to keep up the lady of the damp manor pretence.

Reactions: 18
Had to reply with this when I seen her post this!!! What is her problem!! Don’t even follow her just being nosey 🤣🤣 so wonder how long it’ll take before I get blocked 🤣
Took 20 minutes for those interested 🤣 imagine being sad enough to check through all your insta messages while out for tea with your kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m fine, it’s fine, I’M FINE!!!!
It’s hilarious that you can tell that it definitely, absolutely is not fine in any way and she is FUMING about it. What kind of utter lunatic walks around the house wearing bleeping noise cancelling headphones?!!!!!

she’s such a colossal idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beggy will be silently thanking the development for giving her an excuse to wear noise canceling earphones and also ignore her children at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet she will try and be involved in the launch at the hotel / spa, let’s hope they employ some locals that know her tarnished reputation and don’t use her. The building work won’t be going on in the evenings so suck it up buttercup, your life is so blessed especially given the horrors of the world just now.

Reactions: 12
BRUTAL TO LIVE THROUGH!!!!! You self absorbed bleeping witch. You have got a housing development being built near you, you're not being shelled or having bombs being dropped on you for fucks sake. You have got water, food and heating, unlike the poor innocent people in Ukraine. While you sit at home eye bleeping yourself, people are LOSING EVERYTHING. Here's an idea for you, get a bleeping job, and then you'll be out of your house in the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So she’s acknowledged her poor choice of words.. BUT she’s not really that sorry because hundreds of massages are saying the person who called her out is out of line.

She’ll never learn
If she was really sorry she wouldn’t have posted the second comment saying that person is wrong!! She doesn’t give a tit! Always trips herself up and can never accept blame she just try’s to twist it

Reactions: 41
Long time lurker but had to post about her choice of words.

What an absolute disgusting human being. Her follow on story reposting a comment more or less defending her speaks volumes.

But let’s face it, she doesn’t give AF about what’s happening in the world as long as it doesn’t impact her. God help those girls with a “role model” as tragic as Rebecca Meldrum.

Reactions: 27
Again she let's herself down. Here's me reading that acknowledgement and thinking, if only you'd done that before now Beggy. But did think, wow, well done, you're learning.

Then she posts the two finger retort like a sulky little witch, once again showing she actually is not a bit sorry nor in any way sincere. What a class A bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hundreds of messages yes beggy we believe you ...
Bravo to the person calling her out and if that message was from a genuine follower and not yourself or one of your family then shame on you for not seeing through this shallow greedy Self absorbed arsewipe.

Reactions: 21
Oh Rebecca, you are such a bellend! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm pretty sure there are not hundreds of messages, probably Rebecca writing to herself again.

I'm all for instahuns still posting about life, but moaning and saying that building noise is brutal or a pain in the arse is not normal content. Development happens, its part of life. The population us growing, people need places to live.

I find the thought of Rebecca stomping round her house with those ginormous headphones on hilarious 👌

My next door neighbours built a very large extension which stated after my youngest was born. I was at home all the time because I wasn't at work and I never once thought it was brutal nor a pain in the arse. She's got far too much time on her hands if she's freaking out about a bit of banging about during the day.

Reactions: 17
I think that original message to her was spot on 👏👏
Yup, and her following it up with re-posting that other message is classic Meldrum; foot stamping, arms crossed, spoilt little Princess determined to never be wrong. Has to pretend she’s had “hundreds” of message of support and has to pretend that she’s so loved by her “little corner of the internet” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

She’s an ignorant, childish brat. Waste of space. Go put your ridiculous head phones on and wander around your miserable house you fool.

Reactions: 35
Hundreds of messages... Yet only 10.comments on today's post. Aye right enough Rebecca. 🙄

As for a Therapy Pet, you do realise the handler is assessed as much as the animal don't you Rebecca? I doubt you'd pass the assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.