Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the back of P’s head the other day it doesn’t look like Rebecca does much to care for her hair - but of course the man dog gets a special hairdryer 🙄…another attempt at looking flash though when it’s noticeable his nails are long or there are clumps out of his fur

Reactions: 16
Maybe she should practice what she preaches.. we all saw her snap at P last week when she was polishing her precious diamonds.

After seeing the back of P’s head the other day it doesn’t look like Rebecca does much to care for her hair - but of course the man dog gets a special hairdryer 🙄…another attempt at looking flash though when it’s noticeable his nails are long or there are clumps out of his fur
I wonder if she was told to get the hairdryer as the dog was so matted

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The building work hasn’t even started for the houses. Lots of work prior to that. The affordable units at the top are in early stages. It’s going to be fun! Also, this will be 3 years at least!
Also - what’s going on now, is only the first phase of houses going up. It’s not all of the houses, or the hotel! That’s all still to come over the next year or two!!!!!!!! 😁
I bet she will try and be involved in the launch at the hotel / spa, let’s hope they employ some locals that know her tarnished reputation and don’t use her. The building work won’t be going on in the evenings so suck it up buttercup, your life is so blessed especially given the horrors of the world just now.

I don’t know about sparkle! I always think she looks more, how can I put this. Clammy, she looks clammy and like she would be sticky to the touch 🤢 I’m basically saying your personal hygiene is appalling and you always remind me as though you are smelly!
It’s a peloton thing. One of the instructors says this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ. Her silence on these matters was preferable to this trying to justify herself not really giving a duck.

Reactions: 18
Jesus christ. Her silence on these matters was preferable to this trying to justify herself not really giving a duck.
I know. She just never knows when to stop digging does she? Literally trying to justify why it’s ok that she’s a heartless cow who takes zero interest in the world around her.

Reactions: 12
duck sake stop making excuses for your self you stupid woman!
She must still be annoyed about that comment - she thought she’d be a smarty pants and respond saying the person was right but it’s clearly still living in her head rent free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bleep. The end.
No helping this one. She is narcissistic beyond help and so absorbed in her pathetic, sheltered life. Everyone pray please for Rebecca struggling with building work going on. It must be incredibly traumatic for her. Try and raise money to buy her some more ear protectors maybe 😳

Also, my 10 year old wears Adidas, Nike, Hype etc tracksuit bottoms, jeans and hoodies. Also, grown up tops etc no frills just the kind of thing teenagers wear but obviously I have to make sure it’s suitable. It’s ALL she wants to wear! Safiyah is most definitely being told/dictated what to wear. I let my daughter wear what the hell she wants and that so happens to be what all her friends are wearing too. Poor Safiyah turning up in pretty Boden dresses, gilets, matching tutus with her sisters, frilly tops and necklines. No need to ask thousands for advice. Ask your bleeping daughter and she will direct you to the nearest sports shop and buy herself all labelled sports clothing or to a shop that has teenage girls clothes such as river island, new look etc - teenage girls or preteens love it. It’s all about her and her outward fake appearance to others. Nothing to do with what her daughter wants to wear.
She is selfish beyond belief. Can see Safiyah getting away from the controlling idiot as soon as she can!
My poor step daughter started her periods at 10.5 years old!
she needs to let her grow up!!

Reactions: 10
Rebecca is trolling herself this afternoon, love it!

Just keep quiet Rebecca, that would be the best option. Shame you just didn't leave it at your half hearted apology.

duck sake stop making excuses for your self you stupid woman!
It's blindingly obvious that Rebecca does nothing all day of she has time to scroll insta looking for these quotes.

Reactions: 5
My poor step daughter started her periods at 10.5 years old!
she needs to let her grow up!!
So did I, she's not a toddler anymore.. She's not far off being a teenager, she needs the freedom to express herself and choose her style.

Reactions: 7
Ok, let me get this straight...Mrs M can wear leggings, jumpers, trainers, hoodies, jeans and rab coats. She can have her hair done regularly - cut/colour/extensions etc.

But S has to wear florals, tutus, frills and have long hair. Her mum can also complain about her style to over 100k people.

That sounds totally fine and will obviously build a healthy relationship between mother and daughter 😳

The girls who are 10/11 in my son's class always look fab on own clothes day. Comfy, cool, trendy, active...confident in themselves. Why wouldn't you want that for your daughter in the 21st century?

Reactions: 25
Also, as a parent sometimes you don’t like what your kids wear. My son went through a football kit only stage. We went to a party, we are all suited and booted and there’s him in a footy kit 😂 I hated it but that’s what made him happy. That’s what he likes. My friends 11yo is really into tomboy sporty clothes… she doesn’t like it but she lets her because she’s her own little person now and it’s what all her friends are wearing. Mrs M is a bleeping awful mother but then we knew that already

Reactions: 22
Also, as a parent sometimes you don’t like what your kids wear. My son went through a football kit only stage. We went to a party, we are all suited and booted and there’s him in a footy kit 😂 I hated it but that’s what made him happy. That’s what he likes. My friends 11yo is really into tomboy sporty clothes… she doesn’t like it but she lets her because she’s her own little person now and it’s what all her friends are wearing. Mrs M is a bleeping awful mother but then we knew that already
She’ll be dreading the girls growing up because I think she’d be the type to see her own kids as some sort of competition.

And I hope she’s ready for S treating her the same way as she treated her parents. I know I’m ready for it 😂

Reactions: 14
She’ll be dreading the girls growing up because I think she’d be the type to see her own kids as some sort of competition.

And I hope she’s ready for S treating her the same way as she treated her parents. I know I’m ready for it 😂

Oh god, she’s going to think she’s a cool mum 🙈

• Haha
I'm surprised she's listened to S long enough to know that she wants to wear active wear... I assumed the girls got home from school, had quiet time until they were called to eat their 1/2 salmon fillet, and then sent to do Reading Eggs on their tablets until bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh god, she’s going to think she’s a cool mum 🙈
She'll be Aff/linking the buttery leggings for all of S's friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Daughter just left nightshift tonight so just caught up on beggys latest posts noticed her grid post only had 10 comments hope she hasn't got an Ad lined up because her engagement is pretty tit.. my daughter was appalled by her Brutal comment she sent her PM which beggy ignored also comment which was deleted i have a feeling she may have upset some of her sheep I sincerely hope so.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.