Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
That pink dress outfit 🤭
I must confess that I’ve been to a couple of kids parties in the past month and I was about the only person not wearing pvc leggings and army boots, all the other mums looked like they were going to invade the bouncy castle.
Aye, there's not many women get away with the pvc leggings but loads give it a try. Most of them look like.a black pudding trying to escape its skin. 🙄

I’ve never heard of anyone who takes so many supplements! How can she not recognise that a change in diet would be more effective.
And the iron tablets back in the day she wouldn’t take 🙄 I’m assuming she’s still anemic then 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yip, and uses going to ease herself in with gentle movements to help her feel better in herself? When she ever done anything more than gentle movement? Wheeling the pedals on no resistance isn't effort. As fir feeling better in yourself, jeez where do we start with suggestions? Live a more honest life would be a start.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Igglepiggle531

Ah Rebecca that’s brilliant, I needed that laugh today. Sitting there with your jeans on breathing for 30 seconds what a prize dick

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
She is buying a second hand brownie uniform on Facebook. I have nothing against buying second hand but you know when you are Mrs Snooty Drawers who doesn’t need to work you would think everything would be bought brand new…unless you do need to work of course and are just unemployable!

Marmaladethecat

Don't drive such a petrol guzzling car then if you're annoyed about the cost of fuel. Everything is rising in cost, why is she surprised?!
If my power went down, I couldn't afford to go out for the day so we'd all have to stay at home and make do. Jesus Christ, your house is big enough to accommodate a day at home!!!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds it weird that she’s just wandering about in the woods alone listening to an audio book for an hour?!

She bought her own eternity ring, Lee had nothing to do with it! She was in London saw it and bought it and wore it from leaving rhe shop!! Im sure she told us in that everyday jewellery vlog!

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Yeah I honestly have no idea why she’s asking her adult followers for advice on what to buy her 10 year old to wear. She’s said herself there exactly the kind of clothes S likes to wear - pretty tops/shorts/boots (I do question the shorts myself but whatever) so why not just take S out around the shops to pick some new items? Or sit online and look at a few shops and buy some bits like that?
m rolling my eyes at her lamenting that S doesn’t want to wear that (hideous) dress from Boden Kids….. Jesus wept - she’s 10!!!!!!! Not 18 months old! Let her grow up a bit and wear what she likes - she’s a person in her own right Rebecca, she’s not a mini version of you.

Reactions: 19

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Have I missed something with the hair? It looks the same in both pictures 🤷‍♀️

Cheap sponge 😆, such a snobby thing to say. I bet she walks round Aldi with her smug moon face turning her nose up. Don't forget this is the woman who takes free food and turns up empty handed to a food bank.

What an absolute twat! Just when we thought today was going to be a quiet day 😀

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
It's cheap advertising for companies using on line fakers like the Meldrums. But it will backfire as more and more people are sick of parting with their hard earned cash to see these shady instawankers getting it for nothing. Personally it makes me immediately suspicious of the recommendation. If I see freebies, gifted or Ad I avoid the Company but I suppose the only way to express that dissatisfaction is to consistently feed that back to Companies which I do not do.

I see little point in contacting this Company, they had their trip, the Co got (poor) advertising by a lying, lazy influencer. The Co should have carried out due diligence but most just look at follower numbers and I wouldn't be surprised if she approached them herself. I get the feeling there's 'contacts' with this one, doesn't her sister work in Tourism? I think any complaint will come across as whiney jealousy. I would however be interested in their agreement with Mrs Meldrum to ensure that she does declare this. Wafting around ads in disappearing insta stories is extremely shady Begsy.

Redbreast

VIP Member
What a cunt. The end.
No helping this one. She is narcissistic beyond help and so absorbed in her pathetic, sheltered life. Everyone pray please for Rebecca struggling with building work going on. It must be incredibly traumatic for her. Try and raise money to buy her some more ear protectors maybe 😳

Also, my 10 year old wears Adidas, Nike, Hype etc tracksuit bottoms, jeans and hoodies. Also, grown up tops etc no frills just the kind of thing teenagers wear but obviously I have to make sure it’s suitable. It’s ALL she wants to wear! Safiyah is most definitely being told/dictated what to wear. I let my daughter wear what the hell she wants and that so happens to be what all her friends are wearing too. Poor Safiyah turning up in pretty Boden dresses, gilets, matching tutus with her sisters, frilly tops and necklines. No need to ask thousands for advice. Ask your fucking daughter and she will direct you to the nearest sports shop and buy herself all labelled sports clothing or to a shop that has teenage girls clothes such as river island, new look etc - teenage girls or preteens love it. It’s all about her and her outward fake appearance to others. Nothing to do with what her daughter wants to wear.
She is selfish beyond belief. Can see Safiyah getting away from the controlling idiot as soon as she can!

Last edited: