Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lordbyron123

She looks like my grandma in that bench picture, easily looks in her 50's.

Who does gardening in cream tracksuit and very clean new looking trainers, what an idiot. I bet the gardening lasted 2 minutes before she was back sat on her flat arse.
It looks to be a very lonely existence when all you can/want to do is tell people about your diesel, pull up weeds for 6 minutes and spy on the new builds being built

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Catwoman

VIP Member
Is that amount of vitamins and stuff normal for an average family with no health problems? I'm shocked!

Only a scummy beggar could tidy her vitamins then aff link them! 🙄

Desperately scraping the barrell.

Last edited:

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
She’s a complete self absorbed moron!You have to be a complete c**t to write that in the first place knowing what is happening in Ukraine.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Oh the HG story again. I remember watching her vlog in her cute little starter home where she was chatting about it. It enraged me.

I was overweight before my first pregnancy but by month five I had lost four stone. In and out of hospital and literally didn’t eat for 6 whole months. No idea how the baby grew. She was up, did her hair and makeup etc and could talk normally. You’re so weak from vomiting you can’t even Walk to toilet or wash etc. My partner had to wash me and be my carer. She had bad sickness but to say she had Hyperemesis is an insult. Who styled her hair? Who took herself out to do normal things when she wanted to? Chatted happily on vlogs etc? I couldn’t talk or sit upright let alone sit and chat on a vlog for half an hour. Cleared up pretty quickly for her too which HG rarely does at the 3 month mark or even 5 months actually. She is so full of shit.
I was the same with HG.

It’s so upsetting when people with bad nausea claim it as their experience, because it is a slap in the face for those experiencing it. I was in and out of hospital most weeks for a drip to keep me going, spent hours a day lying on the bathroom floor because I was almost constantly puking - from missed period to day of delivery.

I know bad nausea is horrible, but anybody who has had HG would laugh at the comparison. Before I was signed off work, I had to commute with a bag for life (taped seams to hold it all in, and a wide opening so I could focus on the road and not my aim), and spent hours in loos at work puking and crying worrying how I would get work done when I couldn’t leave the toilet, and my boss was of the opinion that pregnancy isn’t an illness. By 12 weeks I was housebound and couldn’t go shopping for baby stuff or even to pick up the pram. No baby shower, nothing, just months of fear, pain, throwing up blood, crying, and hospital drips. With my second baby, my older child had to be taken to childcare all day because I could not care for her.

How dare she draw an equivalence with HG? There will be folk watching who think that’s all it is, based on her posts. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Here, Rebecca - do yourself a favour love, buy some of those leggings in the next size up - those ones you’ve got on are far too tight babe, you’ll be giving yourself a yeast infection wearing those nylon monstrosities!!!!!!

also - you look like a dick.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She’s definitely made it up saying she had HG. She had a period of morning sickness but she’s exaggerating it, she still ate, drank tea and loved a normal life! Lying cow!
There are certain symptoms you need to have before a dr can diagnose HG, and while she was certainly sick and feeling rough she didn’t fit the criteria. It does a disservice to all the women who actually DO have HG for her to claim that.
Pregnancy sickness is horrible, but HG can be life threatening.
She couldn’t just have sickness though, had to be HG 🙄

Mummy442

VIP Member
Another ad, not that poorly she can’t flog her hello fresh code.
I’ve never contacted a brand before but I have after seeing that as I’m (was) a paying hello fresh customer.
Why should average joes work and save to get by and this scrounger is gifted holidays, food, sofas etc etc.
She’s gifted one hell of a lot for doing zero and doesn’t ever acknowledge her privilege. Instead she looks down on others and sneers at their lifestyles.
Awful woman
I recently bought a Gousto Box as there was a huge discount. After I d purchased they gave me a code. I mentioned to a couple of friends and they asked for the code - turns out if they buy I get £30 into my Gousto account. Can you imagine how much free food these influencers are raking in! 😳

• Wow

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just go shopping with her eldest instead of putting her clothes up for discussion on her Instagram????

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she's listened to S long enough to know that she wants to wear active wear... I assumed the girls got home from school, had quiet time until they were called to eat their 1/2 salmon fillet, and then sent to do Reading Eggs on their tablets until bed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh god, she’s going to think she’s a cool mum 🙈
She'll be Aff/linking the buttery leggings for all of S's friends!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
None of the Meldrum girls have ever had nice hair. Lee & Rebecca have just let their hair grow from birth. I recall that Rebecca used to just hack at the ends of their hair with kitchen scissors rather than taking them for a proper hair cut. The girls hair has always been messy, I remember when Florrie was little and her hair was just a mess of overgrown waves/baby hair and it was forever clinging to her constantly snotty top lip and stuck in her mouth….. absolutely fucking grim. But Rebecca and lee absolutely both fetishise long hair on girls and think it’s a sign of the kids being dainty feminine pretty girls - regardless of how they actually look.

• Sick
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
I've only had a sinus infection once and I struggle to move about as my it felt like my skull was on fire. Yet Beggy has gone for walks in the snow, on holiday and now on Tony. She really is an amazing woman🙄

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It gives me the rage that she is attempting to justify her vacuous posting by pretending she is providing a positive place on the internet.
You know what, as adults we have a duty to keep up to date with current affairs and be realistic, sometimes things are awful and that needs to be felt.
Sometimes being “positive” is utterly impossible, sometimes empathy is the way to go.

Laurob

Scrounging for free clothes for S then I see today? Have a girly day out in town with her, take her to Primark and let her pick what she likes instead of asking strangers on the internet for tips on HER style. My daughter is 9 and she wears loads of different types of stuff, if she see’s it and likes it then she can wear it (within reason 🤣)

God she’s absolutely useless

Hairyetta

VIP Member
In her element Auntie duties? Shame she doesn't feel the same way about looking after her own children.

She pisses about all day, most the time on the sofa! Yet for the last 3 days has exercised at what 9pm! Why would you do that when exercise is then meant to give you more energy and she should be getting a decent sleep early because apparently Poppy is then awake all night! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's devoid of empathy. Only an idiot would film her skincare then post about Ukraine. What a dimwit.