Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Get to fuck Beggy we know you're all cheap ebay leggings and no knickers.... you clearly can't cook so we know you live off pot noodles and crispy pancakes, which you stock up on when you go for a mooch around Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she taking the piss. 3 kids, no job, begging for second hand brownie uniforms, blagging free holidays, claiming to be I’ll and she’s sitting polishing her “diamonds rings” ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bendy

Sinus infection….. my arse! I used to suffer terribly and it really floored me for days! Like not being able to move with pain and discomfort! But she has managed a holiday, a work out and a big blow dry!! Where are the kids on their snow day when she is mucking about herself…. Me me me me me!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
ICE Dadsie, Beggy you don’t need to do that, your iPhone has an emergency contact in the health app that can be accessed if required. Or conveniently just be on FaceTime with Dadsie while you “collapse” to do it your way 😇

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
If she avoids the news how does she know what they are reporting?

(Sorry but wtf are those boots 😱🙈)

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
What's with the shouty capital writing today? 🤣

I bet Lee suggested to go out as he couldn't cope with the moody cow stomping around the house. If my husband had just got back from 2 weeks away there would be a different type of banging going on in my house 👌

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She was absolutely fine with her body, absolutely fine. She knew her wouldn't get her abs back and she was absolutely fine with that. Absolutely fine......... Then it is back to the PT.

Absolutely fine with the new housing development, absolutely fine.....let's see her change her tune in a few months time.

I don't know what happened. In the cute little starter home they had quite nice taste in home decor but with murder mansion everything they do to it just doesn't work. The panelling in the bedroom isn't too bad but it looks so odd in the hallway.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
'Morning at soft play done'.... Take photo of myself in mirror.

Freak. 🙄
Back from soft play, take a selfie and swiftly deleted any negative comments from her grid post.

Bad call Rebecca.

And that there is the real is why you don’t work! You can’t take constructive criticism. Imagine if your husband behaved that way in his work reviews.. he’d have been sent packing years ago and then what would you do?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’ll say it again, she should try Sambucol.

Really though, I couldn’t imagine being around her when she’s ill. She must be an absolute fucking nightmare.
I almost feel sorry for Pat, but not really 🤭

• Haha

Pityparty

Jesus christ. Her silence on these matters was preferable to this trying to justify herself not really giving a fuck.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
It is scary for kids but I think hiding it from them is scarier. Their imaginations will work overtime. Simple honest explanation appropriate to their ability to understand ( because children are individuals with differing abilities) is my approach.
Also I remember telling my kids after the 9/11 attacks-look for the people helping, there will always be people helping. Even in dire times some good can be found.

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I’d forgotten about her wild swimming! It was her new thing that she did at least once, or maybe twice, never to be mentioned ever again ;-)
once with her holey swimsuit and the second time she read us all taking the piss and put an emoji over it 😅

• Haha