Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blackheart2.0

How can she sit there and say she hates the “activewear” look when she herself spends her life in leggings and gymwear to walk the bloody dog!

If that is what she wants to wear, let her pick some stuff. But just avoid the cropped clothing

Reactions: 21

Catwoman

VIP Member
The minker of Inchmarlo. What, oh why is she such a clarty mare? 🤢

Unbelievable. Posts the harrowing pic of the Ukraine babies, then flits along without a care, the skincare post was bad enough but then a photo of her after soft play? Privileged, ignorant and completely devoid of emotion. Horrible person.

Why does she chew her smoothies 🤢 it makes me want to puke when I see her do that! My eldest is a month older than S and lives in leggings and sweatshirts as that’s what she’s most comfy in. She’ll do jeans or dresses from time to time but she’d rather be comfy. If S is into sportswear then so be it, it’s not like she’s wearing Kappa trakkies like us lot did back in the day! I do agree with the No to crop top thing though, I don’t let my 10 year old daughter wear crop tops as tops either

Why did she need Lee to tell her that the car wasn't even full? Could she not get in and see herself that it hadn't reached full? Jeez this woman can't adult at all 😂

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Wow, she’s actually found a way to make the events in Ukraine about her.
I mean, it’s actually staggering to me how much she doesn’t give a shit about anything but herself.
And that Anna Mathur isn’t much better with that slide giving them all an out so now they don’t even have to pretend to care.

• Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m fine, it’s fine, I’M FINE!!!!
It’s hilarious that you can tell that it definitely, absolutely is not fine in any way and she is FUMING about it. What kind of utter lunatic walks around the house wearing fucking noise cancelling headphones?!!!!!

she’s such a colossal idiot!

• Haha

Lilro182

Another ad, not that poorly she can’t flog her hello fresh code.
I’ve never contacted a brand before but I have after seeing that as I’m (was) a paying hello fresh customer.
Why should average joes work and save to get by and this scrounger is gifted holidays, food, sofas etc etc.
She’s gifted one hell of a lot for doing zero and doesn’t ever acknowledge her privilege. Instead she looks down on others and sneers at their lifestyles.
Awful woman

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Hundreds of messages yes beggy we believe you ...
Bravo to the person calling her out and if that message was from a genuine follower and not yourself or one of your family then shame on you for not seeing through this shallow greedy Self absorbed arsewipe.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Why harp on about gas and electric prices and saving money to seem relatable, if you also show off new clothes, new bathroom, sofas, car, holidayS, expensive exercise kit, and a personal trainer to seem aspirational?

The two don’t work together, you need to pick one! All this aspirational + fake relatable = zero authenticity 🤷‍♀️

It’s worse than that though, it’s a kick in the teeth to folk struggling to heat and feed their kids, when some spendthrift decides to jump on with ‘oh energy is so expensive I may need to buy myself only 15 new things this month and go out for a meal only twice a week.’

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
If once the building work is completed, in her words everything will be fineee, why did little Lee and narrow foorbed send letters to the council trying to get the building plans thrown out. Remember the affordable pub marlarky? Wankers
Also - what’s going on now, is only the first phase of houses going up. It’s not all of the houses, or the hotel! That’s all still to come over the next year or two!!!!!!!! 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Catwoman

VIP Member
ImAgine living over the fence from
Someone who tried to stop getting your house built by assuming all you cared about was the distance to the most affordable pub. I mean no shade it an important consideration but still 😂
Exactly and they're the ones that are recognisable because of their on line presence. Reality is she's going to end up being the one looking at the beautiful new homes through her fence and on dog walks, thinking of what she could have had if she hadn't been such a impatient stuck up bitch desperately wanting the Inchmarlo postcode even if that meant buying a pink, run down monstrosity with a hideous history and claim she had exclusive woods. 😂 What a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
I can't even be bothered to cross out this stupid twat's name. Who the fuck are these people???? Seriously? Donate to Ukraine you idiot if you've got money to waste on watching boring Beggy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I would imagine S definitely knows what’s going on and possibly F too (?) so who is helping them process it? I was a really sensitive kid and worried about everything but I could talk to my mum and/or dad and they would do their best to help me. If Lee’s still home, hopefully they can talk to him but if not, I can’t help but think she dismisses them because she’s too ignorant to learn and to selfish to want to.
Lee is the man who had no idea what/where Chernobyl was or what happened there….. so I highly doubt that he will have any semblance of idea what’s happening now…!

• Haha
  • Wow