Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
It just makes you wonder why she can’t just have her friends round to visit her of an evening once Rob is deployed - does she just force herself upon people and they would never want to reciprocate?! Seems very bizarre she would describe herself as being “confined to the house”
Wrong wanky Aberdeen person …..I think you want twat Sarah not Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Just a note to say Reb that YOU don’t have to like what your children want to wear. It is important to give them freedom and choice to wear what THEY want.
Strange idea I’m sure, but they can’t wear tutus and Boden frilly florals forever!
(Bloody cheek saying she doesn’t like the active wear look 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GoLando

VIP Member
Shame you faked it, made it and fucked it all up then. 🤷
How to tell someone has no job and nothing to do - they get an old lady blow dry and slap on a load of make up to sit round the house. Fuck me. What a life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm going back in to full time work in March for the first time since having my daughter in 2019 (have worked part time since then) I feel so guilty leaving her for so long but needs must! She starts nursery in the summer so will be easier then. I just don't understand how meldrum doesn't want to be a good example for her kids? What is she teaching them? How to buy horrible fleeces and walk the dog? Those poor wee girls must crave attention from their mum!! I love my wee girl more than life itself, reason why I (and many others!) Work hard to provide a good life for her.

Sorry for the ramble 🙈
I honestly think in her head she believes she leads a busy, fulfilling and purposeful life and is a brilliant mum. I think she is indulged by her family members and husband and they are probably all scared to give her any home truths.

• Heart
  • Haha

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Brutal beggy really? Like living in a war zone you're a moron.
Take your daughter shopping and let her choose what she likes it really isn't so hard just what most parents do.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
If the Meldrum’s think it’s awkward when people contact brands, they won’t like it when the tax man comes knocking

(Just saying…..)

• Heart

blackheart2.0

Out of her comfort zone doing these posing clothing videos- is this not the numpty who used to film her entire life for youtube and also do clothing hauls where she tried them on 🤷‍♀️

buymealatte

She’s clearing out for another AD. Got to keep the engagement up.

wondering how she fits it all in, meditation, clearing out the cupboard, solving the geopolitical issues of the world by telling people to donate whilst doing no such fucking thing herself. She is flat out!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Yep!! They are relatively inexpensive too. Would nt break the bank. Don t see her buying herself second hand clothes - then of course she is the most important person in that house 🙈😳
I do want to stress that I am in no way criticising second hand stuff at all, the rate kids grow at it makes absolute sense. But this is Rebecca “Dunelm of all places” Meldrum so I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t get a private post on the buy and sell page she used so she could keep up appearances.

I just hope if she gets one it’s in better nick than those manky shoes she sold 🤢

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Well well Begs how the mighty have fallen. Driving round in Grandads inheritance - a diesel guzzling, polluting, grubby old car. I’m looking forward to not stopping at the petrol pump as we are getting our new Tesla delivered on Tuesday, upgrading from a plug in hybrid - how come? Both me and my OH work bloody hard and can afford to enjoy ourselves and buy the things we want that we have earned. My kids can see that hard work gets you rewards. I’ve just had a promotion at my work, after I gained another professional qualification. What has Mrs Meldrum achieved recently? I’m not that much older than Rebecca but she lives the life of my parents in law, tea drinking under blankets and dog walks, who are in their late 70s!!

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Is it even possible to transform your body shape in 10 weeks in a healthy way? Her face looked massive in today's stories, think it going to take more than 10 weeks to sort that out.

She looks horrendous in that shacket and so awkward filming it 😆
Oh yeah…you start with a photo of leggings at your waist breathing out and in 10 weeks time you pull up your leggings and breathe in and add a bit of photoshop!

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
She’s such an awful excuse for a mother. She’s just such a twat. No one cares how you clean your Elizabeth Duke looking Christmas cracker rings that don’t even match or fit properly together.
You know what Reb - I take my rings to an actual jewellers and have them professionally cleaned, I don’t throw dish soap on them and scrub them with an old scraggy Oral B that I found stashed under the sink…..
Same here.....I got my eternity ring from Boodles in Chester ( many years ago- couldn't afford their prices now !)
however love taking it there to be cleaned no fairy liquid for my diamonds ....the security guard opens the door for you and you're given a glass of champagne while they clean your jewellery and check the settings

• Heart
  • Wow