Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
If once the building work is completed, in her words everything will be fineee, why did little Lee and narrow foorbed send letters to the council trying to get the building plans thrown out. Remember the affordable pub marlarky? Wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cariad

VIP Member
Nice view of the building site from her garden ....going to be a very peaceful summer in the garden not! 😜
C0EA9E05-ACDB-4A12-9510-FC858B8731DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Doxycycline is used to treat chlamydia and syphillis 😂 wouldn’t be posting that on your gram Begs!

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
The new houses will be full of people who can actually afford to live the lifestyle Beggy pretends she has. She is going to be so bitter, can't wait to watch 🍿

But guyssssss
I’m So So So OuT oF mY cOmFoRt ZoNe pOsInG iN oUtFiTs
I’ve posted it before and I’ll post it again 😂

• Haha
Never checks or responds to DM’s but “so so many of you asking”…. No, stop lying 🤥 go get a job like the rest of us

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I wonder if she’ll engage or just ignore it. Would be interested to see her reply. From my perspective she’s bloody blessed Lee is based on the North Sea. My partner is currently on a rig of the coast of Romania and he’s not the only person from the aberdeen area on it. Be interesting to know if any of her/lees friends are currently out working in that area with what’s going on and here she is trying to flog Clinique 🙄
She hasn’t got a clue, and should really just stay out of current events she gets it wrong every single time!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Catwoman

VIP Member
'Trying to listen to my body instead of hammering it when it's down '....

You've not long had covid, you're feeling run down with your sinuses. Stop wallowing in self pity and take a break from social media for goodness sake. The pathetic meter reads higher every day. 🙄

• Haha

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just go shopping with her eldest instead of putting her clothes up for discussion on her Instagram????
Was going to say the same. Why ask other people when her child is 10 years old. Let her develop her own sense of style. Take her shopping and if she wants to wear sports wear bloody let her!!!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Umm you’re not supposed to use your phone while putting fuel in the car! Moron.
Ah but this is Mrs Meldrum, specially chosen for the edgy life - rules don’t apply to her. She was probably giddy thinking about her second tin of flavoured Kombucha in two nights…someone living that close to the edge can’t be expected to toe the line 🤘🏻

• Haha

Lilro182

Feel bad one of the girls tried to talk to her while she was filming herself and she snaps at them then Doesn’t even look at them again.
Would love to be able to lip read as looks like they got a scolding for daring to interrupt mummy’s showing off!

• Sad

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Who the fuck hangs sheets on the doors ….? She cannot afford the rise in gas and electricity prices but will brag about having a peloton, wear the clothing, have a gifted Chelsea tractor, date days and days out with chums….she really is a see you next Tuesday….

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Also, as a parent sometimes you don’t like what your kids wear. My son went through a football kit only stage. We went to a party, we are all suited and booted and there’s him in a footy kit 😂 I hated it but that’s what made him happy. That’s what he likes. My friends 11yo is really into tomboy sporty clothes… she doesn’t like it but she lets her because she’s her own little person now and it’s what all her friends are wearing. Mrs M is a fucking awful mother but then we knew that already

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake, everybody knows how Aldi works, they go fast because they have to or they get disciplined. Fling it back in the trolley and bag it at the packing shelf or at the car.
That’s how it works! Honestly she’s lucky they are not at the ones in germany where you get told off for being too slow and heckled by other customers in the queue for not flinging it all quickly enough.
How funny would that be:

“Oi shorty, speed it up”

“Are you buying ALL the fizzy sweets?”

“Nip on blondie, I’ve got places to be. Oh and yer leggings are shite”

“Who owns the ugly man dog with the bad haircut tied up outside?”

• Haha