Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheska18

Chatty Member
Could she not of just replied to this “follower” privately with where she got the jumper from? Oh wait no. No Ice cream pennies in that is there.
Dick!
View attachment 1096420

Also.
What. The. Fuck hahahaha.
View attachment 1096428Ive also just realized she has stopped using that stupid filter on her grid where her grass looked blue.
I’d forgotten about her wild swimming! It was her new thing that she did at least once, or maybe twice, never to be mentioned ever again ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Awhenny

VIP Member
Something i dont get...might just be me but i dont understand how she has no problems spending a fortune on skincare brands "as a modern consumer with no loyalty" yet is such a skin flint with food and seems to begrudge feeding her kids. Food first in this house😂.
Also..."cheap sponge" you shop in aldi not exactly known for being expensive!

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's hilarious, filming herself drinking whatever in her cup with the peloton towel over her shoulder. Eyeing the camera, is it aggressively or just the usual shitey pouting way? Can't make up my mind. Quick turn round to pretend to look at something behind her simply to show off her midriff. 😂👏👏👏 Hilarious behaviour from a 30 odd year old woman who obviously can't show her face at the gym any more.

#freetheinchmarlo1

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Has she actually just posted an AD about not using wipes for cleaning.. but rich coming from the mink who uses the same antibac wipe to clean the toilet along with the rest of the bathroom 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Awwh is that a wee message to Rami? Look at me, I'm in my bed..... reminds me of the live post with the very sick Poppy trying to seduce her husband home from having a good time without her. 🙄

She didn't look uncomfortable doing the clothes stories, far from it, she can't pass a mirror without looking at herself that one.
But she's right, she does look a poncy git.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
She must have been wearing her new, larger jeans.
What was your nasty bitch tweet again about jeans and genes? Something like skinny jeans are only for skinny genes?

Nasty muppet.
Oh yes “skinny jeans for skinny genes” but she’s still skinny she’s only gone up a dress size because her antibiotics made her “inflamed”

• Haha

Jane_133

Had to reply with this when I seen her post this!!! What is her problem!! Don’t even follow her just being nosey 🤣🤣 so wonder how long it’ll take before I get blocked 🤣
Took 20 minutes for those interested 🤣 imagine being sad enough to check through all your insta messages while out for tea with your kids

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Even though she lives in work out leggings? Can she make it make sense?
Basically she doesn’t want Safiyah to look like all the other kids, in the pre—teen uniform of black leggings, little sports tshirt, trainers etc because Rebecca thinks it’s chavvy. That’s what she’s getting at. She wants Safiyah to look like a toddler out of the fucking Baby Boden catalog until she’s 19. The poor kid just looks like she’s in dressing up clothes now - even that photo we saw of her in tights/boots/denim shorts looked a bit silly and not practical. Why on earth won’t they let her wear jeans?! Or leggings, jeggings, joggers? Normal everyday clothes - not silly sequin T-shirts with tiny holiday shorts and sparkly boots. She’s 10 years old, not 3.

Reactions: 23

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Is she on crack cocaine ? Parenting advice from Meldrum is a bit like taking medical advice from Dr Cripin!

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
It's not even a sincere story!

Her saying 'There's enough on mainstream media's' basically a 2 finger salute to anything that I'd happening in Ukraine.

And she's terrified, why? People who live/have family in Ukraine are terrified. People who sit in murder mansion drinking tea and mooching in the woods are not terrified people. 😡

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I am absolutely howling at the thought of her “Meditating” every morning and night! What an absolute clown! She’s got nothing floating around in that space between her ears anyway, so I’m not entirely sure why she feels the need to meditate not once but twice a day! Everything she was saying today just makes her sound as ignorant and as childish as ever. If she doesn’t want to talk about what’s going on in Ukraine or anything else on the news, because clearly she doesn’t actually know what’s going on she’s just regurgitating what she’s seen on social media from other influences, then she should really just stop talking about it. She always digs herself a hole when she tries to talk about anything remotely serious. Also I had a little laugh when she was saying she already finds it hard to juggle everything in her life, and then she listed a few mundane every day tasks that we all do as standard but then she mentioned that she does a little bit of work! Who is she trying to kid?

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s such an awful excuse for a mother. She’s just such a twat. No one cares how you clean your Elizabeth Duke looking Christmas cracker rings that don’t even match or fit properly together.
You know what Reb - I take my rings to an actual jewellers and have them professionally cleaned, I don’t throw dish soap on them and scrub them with an old scraggy Oral B that I found stashed under the sink…..

• Haha
  • Heart

HarleyG

Cheap sponge 😂😂😂 never heard of sponge described as 'cheap' is there such thing as an expensive sponge 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Yeah this stupid bint can just get to fuck. News story this evening showing a 6 year old girl loosing her life whilst her mother watched covered in blood. War. Actual fucking war Rebecca.
Get your head out your fucking arse and ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THIS WORLD YOU STUPID COW

Treasure your children and hold them tight. Don’t wish away the months to when your “baby” starts school and you have absolutely fuck all to do.

Every mother and father I know is shaken to the core seeing these events unfold. Emotionally I am struggling when I watch the news but this is nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to the living hell these people are going through so the very little I can do to help with donations such as nappies, formula, money I will do. I’ve been through the toy baskets with my kids and we have donated some good toys as well - teaching them, educating them, keeping it light but not hiding it from them

This is what normal humans do in a time of crisis Rebecca. But no it’s all about you you you and protecting yourself. You piece of shit

Kindred

Now I'm finally positive NO ONE has been asking about the leggings.
They're just fucking leggings why would anyone be that desperate to wear the same ones as Meldrum?

Also how little does she care about Ukraine? As little as all the dipshits that follow her, probably.

I'm angry at all the influencers too scared to stand up for something. Come on! Flood us with links, shops, photos and petitions to save the world! To help babies and children dying in Ukraine! Afghanistan is a humanitarian disaster that everyone's already forgotten to start to death in their own locked down regime..

Address the world wide crisis re global warming that's been on the news today by pledging something, switching your family to something, taking on growing your own food!

Boycott brands for killing people by not paying wages and torturing the workers to death in overcrowded factories, flooding zara, primark and every other shop she likes with clothes that are figuratively soaked with blood.

No, not influencer Meldrum! Or Josie or Lauren or any others.. Here, here's a link to some Chinese made eBay leggings. Because consumerism. Because fuck everyone else that's not park of her little middle class family.

Mind boggling simple mindedness

• Heart