Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel that she is welcome to whatever she gets, I just quietly take note and don’t use whatever she advertises. If companies can give things away for free to people that dont need them then they don’t need my money.

All of the gifted stuff and holidays haven’t made her happy, they look miserable.
That’s the key; no matter what she gets, what material thing she wants - nothing ever makes her genuinely happy. She gets an initial dopamine hit which quickly fades and then she’s off chasing the next shiny bottle cap. We’ve seen it time & time again with her. She’s never genuinely happy. She goes on holiday with her family and all she does is moan, she has 3 beautiful healthy children and she moans about them, she moans about her house, she is never happy with how she looks…… it’s just a never ending merry go round of her needing the next “thing” - how many times does she start a new fad or silly routine only for it to fall by the wayside after a few days or a week?
She must be exhausting to live with or spend any time around, she’s so miserable and needy.

Reactions: 26

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Praise the Lord for the salopettes in the vestibule!!⛷☃🏂
I work with a woman who lives a good bit further away and she’ll come in decked out in her sallopettes because the weather’s bad…but it’s about 5 degrees warmer in Aberdeen, nae snow and she looks a bit of a fanny 😔

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She is the gift that keeps on giving. Someone please post that tik tok video of her face popping up at the end again with hand over her mouth. It’s an absolute belter!

Sod it I did it myself 🤣 makes me cringe but I can’t stop watching

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone else remember the ridiculous videos she used to do, with classic bits of advice like “if it’s dark, try opening the curtains to let some light in” or when she would do a day in the life vlog and literally set her camera up to record herself fake waking up/stretching/opening the curtains etc

THE SECOND HAND MORTIFICATION IS COLOSSAL!!!!

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Fuck sake what have I just watched! The look of absolute disdain radiating from her is absolutely disgusting. I’m shocked!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Marmaladethecat

Ok, let me get this straight...Mrs M can wear leggings, jumpers, trainers, hoodies, jeans and rab coats. She can have her hair done regularly - cut/colour/extensions etc.

But S has to wear florals, tutus, frills and have long hair. Her mum can also complain about her style to over 100k people.

That sounds totally fine and will obviously build a healthy relationship between mother and daughter 😳

The girls who are 10/11 in my son's class always look fab on own clothes day. Comfy, cool, trendy, active...confident in themselves. Why wouldn't you want that for your daughter in the 21st century?

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at the till in Aldi.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
They are all full of “I can’t watch the news” Grow up.
The people of Ukraine are telling us their stories and they deserve to be heard.

• Heart

Peckham 33

This is going to sound horrible (and for once I don’t mean it to) but I had HG (hyperemesis gravidarium) in both my pregnancies with my sons, and my lord was it terrible. I was hospitalised every week for fluids & was on cyclizine and ondansetron fir my anti sickness medication, but food and water would always come back up! It was such a dark time in my life and it stole the joy of pregnancy for myself and my fiancé, so I can’t help but feel that she throws it into conversation for pity & content - why show us the anti sickness meds you’ve kept for 4 years (4 years in the cupboard 🤮) if you don’t want the content or pity ??
And they’ve moved and had a new kitchen so two opportunities to throw them out as not needed anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Of course if you had an actual job, which got you out of the house then the construction noise wouldn't bother you 😂
View attachment 1100325
and the grammar in that sentence is appalling!

How about waking up to air raid sirens. How about living in constant fear you are going to be targeted. How about not knowing if you will see your family, children, husband, wife again?

You’re a fucking twat begs. A FUCKING TWAT

• Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Oh the HG story again. I remember watching her vlog in her cute little starter home where she was chatting about it. It enraged me.

I was overweight before my first pregnancy but by month five I had lost four stone. In and out of hospital and literally didn’t eat for 6 whole months. No idea how the baby grew. She was up, did her hair and makeup etc and could talk normally. You’re so weak from vomiting you can’t even Walk to toilet or wash etc. My partner had to wash me and be my carer. She had bad sickness but to say she had Hyperemesis is an insult. Who styled her hair? Who took herself out to do normal things when she wanted to? Chatted happily on vlogs etc? I couldn’t talk or sit upright let alone sit and chat on a vlog for half an hour. Cleared up pretty quickly for her too which HG rarely does at the 3 month mark or even 5 months actually. She is so full of shit.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wonder if she wore the Boden top to the sound bath? Or the same sweaty gym gear? Sprayed with FM 499.

keeping it real.

I bet rami wears lynx Africa.
Rami 100% shaves off all his pubes and sends dick pics out to all his desperate female clients…..

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's far from a posh mum! 😂😂😂
That's her problem all over. Ingrained attitude of being better than others when all the time she's an ignorant fool, selling her soul online, flogging and begging for freebies. She may have landed on her feet at one point but she cocked it up big time. She's never learnt lessons nor matured. Stunted and stuck and dull as fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

skylark13

VIP Member
Genuinely I think she is cognitively not all there. As in just stupid. Both in the intellectual sense and in the life experience/common sense and wherewithal sense. It is the most likely explanation for why she seems content to live such a vacuous, lazy, self-absorbed existence, without any drive to challenge herself, apply herself and develop as a person. It’s actually almost sad, especially in the dreadful role model it sets to three little girls.

• Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I’ve had the cold for the last couple of days so I watched Beggy’s ‘sick day’ routine earlier, just so I know what to do 😂😂

• Haha