Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Beggy will be silently thanking the development for giving her an excuse to wear noise canceling earphones and also ignore her children at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Doesn’t like activewear but she herself lives in buttery leggings and manky fleeces?!
Surely she’s not on the beg for a George at Asda delivery of pre teen clothes, that they are giving to the shills lately?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

buymealatte

“It’s dado rail our joiner sourced for us” fuuuuccckkkk offff!! He went to B&Q and bought dado that’s like 20p a meter. She’s such a try hard. Desperate to try and show she has this really expensive, luxe life when actually it’s fucking dado stapled to the wall painted with free paint. She’s utterly classless.

rami is known for his behaviour with his clients. There was another local maw on insta being trained by him and she was literally begging him to shag her.. she was obsessed with him because he paid her some attention. He likes to know he can have a woman whenever he wants her. Their narcissism makes him and beggar kindred spirits

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Clearly her parents were too middle class for an arctic roll. Never mind a sheltered life has she been living in a box 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I feel that she is welcome to whatever she gets, I just quietly take note and don’t use whatever she advertises. If companies can give things away for free to people that dont need them then they don’t need my money.

All of the gifted stuff and holidays haven’t made her happy, they look miserable.

Reactions: 27

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Long time lurker but had to post about her choice of words.

What an absolute disgusting human being. Her follow on story reposting a comment more or less defending her speaks volumes.

But let’s face it, she doesn’t give AF about what’s happening in the world as long as it doesn’t impact her. God help those girls with a “role model” as tragic as Rebecca Meldrum.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Hundreds of messages... Yet only 10.comments on today's post. Aye right enough Rebecca. 🙄

As for a Therapy Pet, you do realise the handler is assessed as much as the animal don't you Rebecca? I doubt you'd pass the assessment.

• Haha

lordbyron123

This is going to sound horrible (and for once I don’t mean it to) but I had HG (hyperemesis gravidarium) in both my pregnancies with my sons, and my lord was it terrible. I was hospitalised every week for fluids & was on cyclizine and ondansetron fir my anti sickness medication, but food and water would always come back up! It was such a dark time in my life and it stole the joy of pregnancy for myself and my fiancé, so I can’t help but feel that she throws it into conversation for pity & content - why show us the anti sickness meds you’ve kept for 4 years (4 years in the cupboard 🤮) if you don’t want the content or pity ??

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yes Cariad, with the fence surrounding the whole development just the other side of theirs, it's even better in real life. 😉 Couldn't have happened to a more deserving 'up their own arses couple' in my opinion. Their home will look like the Beverly Hillbillies next door to the new housing. Hope their new neighbours don't put in objections to them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cariad

VIP Member
Of course if you had an actual job, which got you out of the house then the construction noise wouldn't bother you 😂
AAA3CDDA-B322-4291-8C62-E297A6038373.jpg

and the grammar in that sentence is appalling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26