Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering what is the point in contacting these companies? Totally understand people not wanting to use these brands/companies if it offends you in some way, but to go out of your way to contact them? Not sure I can see the point in wasting time when its of little to no relevance to people here with their day to day life. As was pointed out previously on here, it borders on harassment.
Businesses will all have a complaints procedure that must be accessible to the general public and detail how exactly complaints can be made. There is no caveat that allows a company to bar the complaints that don’t suit the business or seem unfair. Making a complaint for any reason is an individual’s right. That of course does not mean complaints should automatically be upheld but that’s a different issue. Personally, I haven’t complained but if others want to then that is entirely their prerogative.

Reactions: 10
I've never contacted a brand but I'm here with the laugh reactions every time an AD gets pulled 😂

People are just making brands aware of information already online (daily mail racist article) and if the brand decides that doesn't align with their values then they are quite right to remove to advert.

Reactions: 11
Doxycycline is used to treat chlamydia and syphillis 😂 wouldn’t be posting that on your gram Begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This has been explained multiple times, go back through the thread and have a read.
When we see something that is unfair or wrong we should speak up , those doing this need to know we dontvagree .
You think Apartheid would have gone away without the help of all the voices who kept on speaking out?
Exploitation should never be ignored, without these tricks used by companies to promote we might have products that we can all afford to buy.

Reactions: 12
I had sinusitis in November and spent 6 days in bed as I was so poorly. Antibiotics and a steroid spray soon had me on the mend. I couldn’t have gone out that poorly.

Her ailments are all down to the stress of of constant lies and balls ups. If she lived by standards that allowed her to sleep at night and not be in a constant panic about whether or not she was going to be called out, she would be miraculously cured.

Reactions: 17
I work with a woman who lives a good bit further away and she’ll come in decked out in her sallopettes because the weather’s bad…but it’s about 5 degrees warmer in Aberdeen, nae snow and she looks a bit of a fanny 😔

LennyBriscoe you always keep it real 😎😎 thank you. Let's keep up the humour on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so smug posting endless shots of the snow in her private woods and talks of sledging while a large part of the UK is suffering devastation. She’s so tone deaf and not even a nod to her followers who might not be enjoying a ‘snow day’. I say this as someone living in Aberdeen where we thankfully only have rain at the moment.

Reactions: 13
She’s so smug posting endless shots of the snow in her private woods and talks of sledging while a large part of the UK is suffering devastation. She’s so tone deaf and not even a nod to her followers who might not be enjoying a ‘snow day’. I say this as someone living in Aberdeen where we thankfully only have rain at the moment.
I wanna see a picture of the sallopettes! She's still not cleaned that fireplace either 🤮

And more antibiotics? Why on earth did this dimwit go away on holiday spending days out in the freezing cold of she is that poorly.

• Haha
She's not that poorly, she's the type to be excited about a sniffle as it's something exciting to post about.

Reactions: 9
Sinus infection….. my arse! I used to suffer terribly and it really floored me for days! Like not being able to move with pain and discomfort! But she has managed a holiday, a work out and a big blow dry!! Where are the kids on their snow day when she is mucking about herself…. Me me me me me!

Reactions: 18
Sinus infection….. my arse! I used to suffer terribly and it really floored me for days! Like not being able to move with pain and discomfort! But she has managed a holiday, a work out and a big blow dry!! Where are the kids on their snow day when she is mucking about herself…. Me me me me me!
Daddy day care he's not allowed time off when he is not working in Princess Melodrama's eyes he gets two weeks kid free on the rig in the north sea the lucky basta*d
don't worry I am not sympathizing he gets what he is prepared to put up with...

Reactions: 6
I was the same, used to get suffer from it in my teens, 20s and 30s, my twenties being particularly rough (the doctor said I had the sinuses of a 50 year old, charming). It all stopped when I hit my 40s for some reason (the universe sent me other ailments).

I could hardly function when I had an attack, never mind leave the house. Had antibiotics a lot in my 20s to deal with it.

There's no way she could be doing as much with a sinus infection imo.

Reactions: 5
Same as the skank Phillip Schofield advertising every bleeping advert on TV after (allegedly) enjoying time with men let’s say younger than himself (a lot younger) people have complained and don’t wish to see it. Anyone has right to complain to a brand if they wish and as said previously these brands wouldn’t remove the ADs if there was no weight behind it. Same as ofcom.
There to complain or lodge your thoughts if you wish to.

People are also sick of seeing children’s lives plastered all over the internet to make THEM money 🤮 seems strangers are more concerned about their own children’s privacy and welfare

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's had a bug blow dry done today? I couldn't even think about washing my hair whenever I had a sinus infection, couldn't think of anything worse than someone else touching my head.

Has anyone recieved a response from White Kirk Hill yet?

Reactions: 4
That last line is very telling, she does not have a good relationship with food/ exercise.

Can’t believe I’m saying this about her, but she actually needs to rest!
967DCA5C-B6C9-4A13-B160-19D5C2F8AF72.jpeg

• Heart
That last line is very telling, she does not have a good relationship with food/ exercise.

Can’t believe I’m saying this about her, but she actually needs to rest!
View attachment 1072652
She’s just posting this tit for attention and sympathy. She’s at home ALL DAY EVERY DAY and has a gym on her doorstep. If she genuinely wanted to get fit, healthy and strong she could easily do it.

Reactions: 12
She's not done any exercise for ages, what does she expect 🤔 and shes ill? Silly woman. She's just looking to do SOMETHING because she's BORED.

Get a job Rebecca!

Reactions: 15
I work with a woman who lives a good bit further away and she’ll come in decked out in her sallopettes because the weather’s bad…but it’s about 5 degrees warmer in Aberdeen, nae snow and she looks a bit of a fanny 😔

That GIF! 😂 👏 😂 👏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.