Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel that she is welcome to whatever she gets, I just quietly take note and don’t use whatever she advertises. If companies can give things away for free to people that dont need them then they don’t need my money.

All of the gifted stuff and holidays haven’t made her happy, they look miserable.
Not being influenced i.e. not buying, engaging with them on posts, and informing companies that you won't be interested in their products if they gift to and use Infuencers, however this is not likely, I mean we are being governed by a liar and terrible PM and many don't seem to give a shite despite rising costs for us and massive profits for huge corporations, so many people just being led lije sheep doing nothing about the injustice.
Following greedy, boring folk who beg and lie presenting a fake happy family all to exploit followers and many sell their children's privacy and childhood if they are prepared to exploit their own family they're hardly going to be nice people are they?

Reactions: 14
It's cheap advertising for companies using on line fakers like the Meldrums. But it will backfire as more and more people are sick of parting with their hard earned cash to see these shady instawankers getting it for nothing. Personally it makes me immediately suspicious of the recommendation. If I see freebies, gifted or Ad I avoid the Company but I suppose the only way to express that dissatisfaction is to consistently feed that back to Companies which I do not do.
I'm the same. You just know that 99% of instahuns are only promoting, staying whatever because its a freebie or they are paid to promote them. I can't interact or purchase from these companies.

Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just wondering what is the point in contacting these companies? Totally understand people not wanting to use these brands/companies if it offends you in some way, but to go out of your way to contact them? Not sure I can see the point in wasting time when its of little to no relevance to people here with their day to day life. As was pointed out previously on here, it borders on harassment.

Praise the Lord for the salopettes in the vestibule!!⛷☃🏂
I work with a woman who lives a good bit further away and she’ll come in decked out in her sallopettes because the weather’s bad…but it’s about 5 degrees warmer in Aberdeen, nae snow and she looks a bit of a fanny 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wondering what is the point in contacting these companies? Totally understand people not wanting to use these brands/companies if it offends you in some way, but to go out of your way to contact them? Not sure I can see the point in wasting time when its of little to no relevance to people here with their day to day life. As was pointed out previously on here, it borders on harassment.
This has been explained multiple times, go back through the thread and have a read.

Reactions: 13
If a CONSUMER wants to express their distaste to a brand regarding the brands choice of advertising/marketing strategy then that is a legitimate thing to do. And clearly the brands agree, otherwise they wouldn’t drop her arse every time they are made aware of her chequered past. No one is harassing anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have never contacted a brand.

But I defend the right of those who wish to do so. It’s a bit like gossip pages? Dialogue and opinions are legitimate responses, and when comments are removed from the obvious location, you have no option but to go elsewhere to discuss, share ideas. And for some, take direct action to feed back your thoughts.

Instagram is struggling just now, and many content creators too. Social agencies need to up their game to keep up, and that means they need to ascertain follower engagement and sentiment rather than follower numbers. They aren’t doing that very well yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Scottishlass" and new member? Surprised you've not been hounded for being one of them yet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the Meldrum’s think it’s awkward when people contact brands, they won’t like it when the tax man comes knocking

(Just saying…..)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her pouty face not even my kids feel that sorry for themselves when they’re unwell lol!
Maybe if she hadn’t spent the last few days sat outside in the cold she wouldn’t still be ill

Reactions: 11
I've only had a sinus infection once and I struggle to move about as my it felt like my skull was on fire. Yet Beggy has gone for walks in the snow, on holiday and now on Tony. She really is an amazing woman🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've only had a sinus infection once and I struggle to move about as my it felt like my skull was on fire. Yet Beggy has gone for walks in the snow, on holiday and now on Tony. She really is an amazing woman🙄
She’s an attention seeking, lying sack of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll say it again, she should try Sambucol.

Really though, I couldn’t imagine being around her when she’s ill. She must be an absolute bleeping nightmare.
I almost feel sorry for Pat, but not really 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.