Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Morning at soft play done like its an achievement 🤣 oh Rebecca. I think you need a sit down and a hot cup of tea now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Catwoman

VIP Member
I’m lost for words.. Setting your phone up to record you meditating. Hardly relaxing
Oh my god, she's seriously full of herself. In her jeans. 😂 Difficult to see where the chins and roll necks start and stop though in that bad angle. 😂

• Haha

Moop136

Wants to save money by using the dryer less, but then has a personal trainer? 🤔 I don't get it. Also the zip on her black jeans was fighting back.

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
She was absolutely fine with her body, absolutely fine. She knew her wouldn't get her abs back and she was absolutely fine with that. Absolutely fine......... Then it is back to the PT.

Absolutely fine with the new housing development, absolutely fine.....let's see her change her tune in a few months time.

I don't know what happened. In the cute little starter home they had quite nice taste in home decor but with murder mansion everything they do to it just doesn't work. The panelling in the bedroom isn't too bad but it looks so odd in the hallway.
Ross Geller fine.

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The only necessary vitamins for healthy people are B12 and VitD (and folic acid in pregnancy).

Oh…and iron when you’re prescribed it for anaemia.

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
Why is she pretending she likes children? It was only the other day she was snapping at P on camera

Princess She-Ra

Well there was fuck all aspirational about the house in the ad, and that’s without the inclusion of the murder scene!
It was the smug face as she pawed the cheap polyester tops in her wardrobe like she was showing off some designer clothes that really got me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Oh the HG, which was so so bad and then she was doing What I Eat in a Day videos!
I had morning sickness at the same time as her and even thinking about food (or our leather sofa 🙈) set me off and she was able to eat sausage rolls and all sorts.
Pregnancy sickness is horrible but HG I have a feeling was diagnosed by Reb herself.
She’s definitely made it up saying she had HG. She had a period of morning sickness but she’s exaggerating it, she still ate, drank tea and loved a normal life! Lying cow!

• Wow
How can she afford new clothes literally every day?!

And why does anyone need that many clothes. I'm a mum of three and my wardrobe consists of workwear, gym leggings and casual jeggings, and a couple of dressier outfits for when I go out once every 2 months or so. Where does she go to need so many clothes?!
She orders them on Klarna, tries them on for the gran, sends them back never to be seen again! Or just AFF links any old white for ice cream pennies and doesn’t actually buy anything

Reactions: 17

blackheart2.0

I’ve been at work so my washing has piled up more than I’d like plus I did overtime at the weekend but now have a few days off thank god but I’ve caught up on all the washing including the bedding and it’s all been dried in the dryer I know energy prices are going up but you still got to wash heat your home etc we have an airer but it takes too long so I just do an extra spin so the clothes are damp and put them in the dryer they don’t actually take long and for the clothes to dry on the airer I’d need to have the heating on most of the day so it’s swings and roundabouts - airer in the summer dryer in the winter end of the day why work if you can’t heat your house or dry your clothes! If she actually got off her arse and got a job she could have the bloody dryer on 😳🤦🏼‍♀️
But that’s the problem with the rising prices, alot of working families are now faced with the decision of either feeding their kids or heating their house when this would never have been an issue previously. It is something i see daily at the moment, the gas and electric prices are a phenomenal change and you are lucky that you can use your dryer etc

• Heart

Idntknow

Shes never gonna wear the dress…if she has ordered it it will be worn once for a picture and returned, well never see it again.
Ive never seen someone so well off act so poor. They are actual oxymorons